Do I Have Pfs Or What? What Do You Think?

diffuseguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id like to know what you think about this:
I started finasteride 13 months ago, 0,5g ed. Within 2 days I had a lot of sexual sideeffects: Decrease in libido, penis went kinda numb, less pleasurable orgasms, weak erections. Thats why I quit 9 months ago.
The following day I had to deal with extreme libido, even masturbated 8 times(it was a day with not much else to do lol). The month after that I pretty much had no libido or erections at all. It got better since then.
Ill get hard if theres a girl lying in bed next to me, but that wont happen randomly or just from seeing one somewhere, which didnt use to be the case for me at all. I used to be "interested" in a lot of things sexually, but thats mostly gone too. Erections rarely reach pre-finasteride levels, but theres been some good days. Numbness is still there tho, I could even use a sharpie to draw on the tip(dunno the english word) or some sh*t lol which wouldve probably killed me before but wouldnt really bother me nowadays *sigh*. Orgasms still arent anywhere near as pleasurable as pre-finasteride.
This might sound like its getting better, but thats how its been for 5-6 months now, some months its better, some its worse. My doctor told me to never touch finasteride again and that it'll take up to 3 or 5 years for me to recover. But Im getting kinda worried for the reason above.

Theres 3 other things you need to know before you tell me what you think tho:
1. Ive had problems with my dick before finasteride, actually there was only 1: I got soft during intercourse after like 3min(this still happens btw), which wasnt that much of a problem back then, but uhm... it wasnt really working 100% before finasteride too is what im trying to say.

2. Im depressed as f***(not clinically tho) and also emotionally destroyed.

3. I have the feeling that my cardiovascular system is fucked. Im getting this tingling sh*t in my hands and feet every day, it usually goes away when I move. This has started to get worse recently(few weeks). I have no endurance when it comes to physical activity. I almost fainted once while moving(carrying heavy sh*t all day). Im mentioning this because Ive seen erectile dysfunction linked to stuff like that.

So please tell me what you think and what I could do to make things better, if theres nothing other than "hit the gym" pls just tell me if im gonna make it... Oh, and Im 22 years old, 175cm, 84kg, testosterone levels are fine.

Last edited:

robkelv

Reaction score
Sounds like you are suffering from anxiety, tingling in the hands is a common symptom. But I would go to the doctors and have your blood pressure taken and ecg etc, for your piece of mind but I am sure you will be fine

JohnD212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like anxiety to me. The problem with anxiety is it can take on almost limitless symptoms. Excessive stress for prolonged periods of time (even constant worry) raises the alert levels in your body. The bad part is it can take significantly longer for the body to relax and lower those defenses (and stop the symptoms) then it took to turn them on. I know it sounds stupid but meditation and working out are two valuable ways to help your body reduce stress and relax. I highly recommend.