Do I Have Mature Or Receding Hairline?

Jacob Page-Smith

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMAG0232.jpg
IMAG0235.jpg
IMAG0235.jpg
IMAG0242.jpg
I'm 19 and haven't ever really paid any attention to my hairline but since I've been growing my hair out and have started paying more attention to it. Genetically looking at family history my hairline shouldn't be receding, or I shouldn't be balding, my dad is 58 and his father, my grandfather is almost 80 and both still have a full head of hair ( my grandfather, even after having chemotherapy with a recent battle with cancer)

I've always had very thick, dark hair and my barber has said things like "I think it's safe to say you'll never go bald" but still i get really paranoid about these things,

Pictures attached.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its hard to say. Are you sure that those thin hairs is something new and its not something you had for a while? Considering ur family history I wouldnt worry too much right now. But with that being said I had the exact same thing going on as you in August at the same age and it definately got worse now to the point where im almost NW2. But my family history is the opposite of urs my dad was NW7 at 20 lol. Honestly if I were you id just keep and eye on it for now and not try any treatments yet. Considering ur family history you will prob never go actually bald.