Do I have a fighting chance! 25yo lookin 60 lmao

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Damn dude no sh*t it got worse, you had aggressive thinning and did nothing. I would look into transplants if I was you, while of course staying on finasteride and min.

GoingBaldYAY

Reaction score
Yeah I'll keep going with the regimen and see how things work out. Give it till next year, if not much progress being aggressive with the regimen guess I'll just take a month off work and get a transplant. Its so weird to think like that.. many people do nothing about being bald. I feel like I am one of the few that is trying to do something. Wonder what they would think lmao. Either A) good for him or B) wtf was it really that bad for him to not just shave his head. My thought is hell if I can have full head of hair again why not?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Father is not bald, just gpops

Ok! Gene lottery ;(

Your only option is finasteride. But it will need a long long time, until you see results on your head.
I would say minimum 1-3 years.

I had the best result after 2 years.

Good luck mister;)

Reactions: KSA

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha looks like sh*t right!!

6 years since you first made the post. Are you still single or did you find a girl that accepted that hair?

Man you really fucked up by not taking finasteride earlier. At this point idk if it will do anything for you because a lot is lost but it is definitely worth a try so stick with it for some years.

Good luck!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely should have started sooner but nothing wrong with starting finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil with dermarolling and see where you stand in a years time.