Do I Have A Bald Spot Or Just Regular Crown?

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bilott: have you been shedding before? I mean before you started any treatment? I have similar state to you and in my case it was the result of quite big shedding for months.

And my hair is stabile. There's no aggressive hair loss. Hair been like this for 2 years

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are not shedding at all, right?

Ive been watching my hair for 2 years (hairline and frontal hair) nothing changed in those 2 years. Can't say anything about the crown. Just noticed yesterday. With shedding you mean aggressive hair loss?

Matt90

My Regimen
Reaction score
With shedding you mean aggressive hair loss?

I mean have you ever noticed hairs fall out? Hairs on hands during shower, hairs on pillow, hairs fall out when you touch them? If so, what amount of them fall out every day?

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean have you ever noticed hairs fall out? Hairs on hands during shower, hairs on pillow, hairs fall out when you touch them? If so, what amount of them fall out every day?

Just checked my pillow, 0 ha

Just checked my pillow that i'm laying on now. 0 hairs. Touched my hair, 1 hair came out. It depends in the shower. I have a bad habit of not washing my hair that often. If i wash my hair while it's clean, a few hairs fall off. If i wash it when dirty a lot of hairs fall out. Hair is very oily now because of that. I wonder if this dirty hair habit can have any influence on hair loss

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so i just did some research. I found proscar finasteride (5mg) that you have to cut in 4 pieces. Has anyone over here ever used proscar? What are your experiences with it. I see some articles that don't recommend cutting

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's a diffuse thining. How common is male pattern baldness in your family, on parent's sides? What is your diet, how often do you masturbate, lol? Did you experience eyebrow thinning? f***, it's agressive thinning for your age. I am too have a diffuse pattern (retrograde alopecia) with little receding on temples, but mine started at 22. And f***, there is no baldies in my family, never even thought about it. I am "lucky".

Last edited:

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's a diffuse thining. How common is male pattern baldness in your family, on parent's sides? What is your diet, how often do you masturbate, lol? f***, it's agressive thinning for your age. I am too have a diffuse pattern (retrograde alopecia) with little receding on temples, but mine started at 22. And f***, there is no baldies in my family, never even thought about it. I am "lucky".

My diet is not that good because i don't eat enough veggies and fruits according to my dad. I don't wash my hair that often and i masturbate a lot (2/3 times a day) my dad grew up in a family of 3 brothers. Dad is completely bald. 2 of his brothers still got hair and one uncle is bald too. Mom got two brothers. 1 uncle still got hair and one uncle is not bald but has a receding hairline. He's nw2. I don't wash my hair too often. I think that combined with masturbating and lack of healthy eating could be the case? The pic I uploaded is me with wet hair.

Attachments

• IMG_20170110_171700.jpg
    IMG_20170110_171700.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 155

Matt90

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, every photo you upload here is done with very bad light so I hardly can say anything judging on photos...

I don't wash my hair that often

You keep repeating it over and over while it has nothing to do with your problem (which happen to be my problem too).

What is your diet, how often do you masturbate, lol?

Good point. After reading some articles about how masturbation affects hair loss I sterted to think about it more seriously. Maybe you have hormonal imbalance which manifest itself in hair loss.

You said that you have that state of your hairs since two years, do you recall anything (life change, surgery, etc) that could have triggered hair loss?

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, every photo you upload here is done with very bad light so I hardly can say anything judging on photos...

You keep repeating it over and over while it has nothing to do with your problem (which happen to be my problem too).

Good point. After reading some articles about how masturbation affects hair loss I sterted to think about it more seriously. Maybe you have hormonal imbalance which manifest itself in hair loss.

You said that you have that state of your hairs since two years, do you recall anything (life change, surgery, etc) that could have triggered hair loss?

Hard to describe, I started checking my hair at 18 whe1n

I

I started checking my hair when i just started college at 18. I used to use the laptop for hours a day. After a while i started noticing that my laptop keyboard was full of hairs. I thought that i was balding heavily because there were so many hairs. Since then I started checking my hair every few weeks but no significant shedding was signalized since then. And about the changes in my daily life.. started masturbating around 19.. and my diet has been bad since my teens according to my dad.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay. I'm planning to go on finasteride but i'm a bit scared for shedding. Does it really occur and is it really a lot?
I never had any shedding and I have been on finasteride for 2 years. My belief is that people who have noticeable hair-loss experience shedding and its effects far more than people who start finasteride with decent density. If you have enough density a shed will largely be undetectable IMO unless you are specifically looking for it. You have decent enough density so no I don't think it will be a problem for you.

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never had any shedding and I have been on finasteride for 2 years. My belief is that people who have noticeable hair-loss experience shedding and its effects far more than people who start finasteride with decent density. If you have enough density a shed will largely be undetectable IMO unless you are specifically looking for it. You have decent enough density so no I don't think it will be a problem for you.[/QUOTET

Thank you for answering. Planning to use the more expensive and 100℅ safe finasteride pills from a local doctor. Not gonna take risks by ordering online.

Matt90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Planning to use the more expensive and 100℅ safe finasteride pills from a local doctor. Not gonna take risks by ordering online.

Well I thought you would like to first start natural ways - improve diet, do exercises regulary and quit masturbating or at least limit it. How about this treatment?

Question for all of you guys: after you stopped shedding by either treatment how long it took for your hairs to regrow back?

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I thought you would like to first start natural ways - improve diet, do exercises regulary and quit masturbating or at least limit it. How about this treatment?

Question for all of you guys: after you stopped shedding by either treatment how long it took for your hairs to regrow back?

I get your point. But what if it's not hair loss because of my lifestyle? I'm gonna see a dermatologist.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
welcome to f*****g hell.
Ehm, no. If he responds well to Finasteride he might stay above baseline for many years without Non-Norwooders noticing the baldness.

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ehm, no. If he responds well to Finasteride he might stay above baseline for many years without Non-Norwooders noticing the baldness.

Will definitely try that. Paying $55 a month for finasteride is pretty reasonable. Just cutting out other expenses lol

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will definitely try that. Paying $55 a month for finasteride is pretty reasonable. Just cutting out other expenses lol
Well, I am paying about 100 € a year for my Fincar. See my Avatar? I was about one year on Finasteride back then, my type of hairloss is similiar to yours though I catched it earlier.

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I am paying about 100 € a year for my Fincar. See my Avatar? I was about one year on Finasteride back then, my type of hairloss is similiar to yours though I catched it earlier.

Where do you buy it then? I have a hard time trusting online pharmacies

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Europe.