Do Copper Peptides - Tricomin Cause Shedding?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
considering adding as a new stimulant, gunshy after the minoxidil shed.

was thinking of the spray sold here unless there’s a better option?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
considering adding as a new stimulant, gunshy after the minoxidil shed.

was thinking of the spray sold here unless there’s a better option?

but, when ever.. in the history of everything, ever have you ever read that copper peptides are useful? ever.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn had a recommendation. Didn’t know anything and trying learn more. My diffuse situation is declining fast. Caught some grieve because I still have a head of hair on the board but I’m thinning out like crazy. I think I’m starting RU tomorrow and posting picks. As someone with diffuse would appreciate any input.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
but, when ever.. in the history of everything, ever have you ever read that copper peptides are useful? ever.
Used a lash serum which claimed to have peptides in it called “rapislash”. I’m one skeptical, suspicious motherfucker so unless I see cosmetically significant changes, it’s a no-ball for me. This sh*t made my lashes longer and thicker, worked 10x better than oral minoxidil. That said, your scalp hair is a different ball game, and I’ve never tried it on my scalp. But they do work. Maybe for someone with healthy, non Androgenetic Alopecia hair. But if your follicles are all dht-fucked, it’s probably not gonna do any better than minoxidil.