Do Any Baldcels Have Wives Or Girlfriends?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a girlfriend, but don’t look like I’m balding to normies yet. I know plenty of slick bald guys with girls though.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are some sad stories about this. Like my friend who has been in a relationship with this girl for 4 years, (they're both 28 now) but all those years he's been diffusing really bad and keep doing this nasty combover, and he's been a hat prisoner in almost all pictures. I mean literally, all their pics together is he's been wearing a hat. In the beach, mall, restaurant, even weddings. Sadly he said to me that the girl broke up with him coz she can't stand his look anymore, she wants him to just shave it off or get a neat haircut but my friend isn't brave enough to accept it and show the world his diffusing dome. He told me that it is the major reason coz she is getting pressured by people and they are getting irritated why he is always wearing a hat. And also the friends of this girl always notices and keeps asking her why he always wear a cap all the time, and even joke and said "don't tell me that in your wedding day, he'll still be wearing a cap lol". That's pretty depressing and I feel bad for my friend. Now his ex gf has a new boyfriend after just 1 month, who has a normal hair, not really thick, and can't deny she's been getting banged by him already, while my friend is somewhere alone wearing a hat.

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are some sad stories about this. Like my friend who has been in a relationship with this girl for 4 years, (they're both 28 now) but all those years he's been diffusing really bad and keep doing this nasty combover, and he's been a hat prisoner in almost all pictures. I mean literally, all their pics together is he's been wearing a hat. In the beach, mall, restaurant, even weddings. Sadly he said to me that the girl broke up with him coz he can't stand his look anymore, she wants him to just shave it off or get a neat haircut but my friend isn't brave enough to accept it and show the world his diffusing dome. He told me that it is the major reason coz she is getting pressured by people and they are getting irritated why he is always wearing a hat. And also the friends of this girl always notices and keeps asking her why he always wear a cap all the time, and even joke and said "don't tell me that in your wedding day, he'll still be wearing a cap lol". That's pretty depressing and I feel bad for my friend. Now his ex gf has a new boyfriend after just 1 month, who has a normal hair, not really thick, and can't deny she's been getting banged by him already, while my friend is somewhere alone wearing a hat.
I can relate.

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are some sad stories about this. Like my friend who has been in a relationship with this girl for 4 years, (they're both 28 now) but all those years he's been diffusing really bad and keep doing this nasty combover, and he's been a hat prisoner in almost all pictures. I mean literally, all their pics together is he's been wearing a hat. In the beach, mall, restaurant, even weddings. Sadly he said to me that the girl broke up with him coz he can't stand his look anymore, she wants him to just shave it off or get a neat haircut but my friend isn't brave enough to accept it and show the world his diffusing dome. He told me that it is the major reason coz she is getting pressured by people and they are getting irritated why he is always wearing a hat. And also the friends of this girl always notices and keeps asking her why he always wear a cap all the time, and even joke and said "don't tell me that in your wedding day, he'll still be wearing a cap lol". That's pretty depressing and I feel bad for my friend. Now his ex gf has a new boyfriend after just 1 month, who has a normal hair, not really thick, and can't deny she's been getting banged by him already, while my friend is somewhere alone wearing a hat.
brutal. Baldcel fate. f*****g BRUTAL.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are some sad stories about this. Like my friend who has been in a relationship with this girl for 4 years, (they're both 28 now) but all those years he's been diffusing really bad and keep doing this nasty combover, and he's been a hat prisoner in almost all pictures. I mean literally, all their pics together is he's been wearing a hat. In the beach, mall, restaurant, even weddings. Sadly he said to me that the girl broke up with him coz she can't stand his look anymore, she wants him to just shave it off or get a neat haircut but my friend isn't brave enough to accept it and show the world his diffusing dome. He told me that it is the major reason coz she is getting pressured by people and they are getting irritated why he is always wearing a hat. And also the friends of this girl always notices and keeps asking her why he always wear a cap all the time, and even joke and said "don't tell me that in your wedding day, he'll still be wearing a cap lol". That's pretty depressing and I feel bad for my friend. Now his ex gf has a new boyfriend after just 1 month, who has a normal hair, not really thick, and can't deny she's been getting banged by him already, while my friend is somewhere alone wearing a hat.

lol it’s like my future staring me in the face

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know loads of baldies with gfs... actually no, no I don’t. Well, I one, my bro. Do you know any bald women with bfs?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

About this post..

If you don't believe my story, here are pics of my friend and her ex gf. This is actually depressing. Apparently he is the epitome of a hat prisoner.

vzTWbf0.jpg

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this thread is malconceived in the first place. Suppose you're doomed for baldness. Well, are you just gonna say f*** all to all women(or men if that's your thing) for the rest of your life? You don't get another life to have a new face and a new full set of hair. You'll probably have a harder time, but saying f***-all is pointless. We only have one life for sure. I'm not saying you should stop trying to fight hairloss; just make sure you don't let it control and wreck your life. Do you really want all of your memories to be about resentment about losing your hair?

If you all want some perspective, I'm an 18 year old male with a stable NW1.5 (so far) with no diffuse or crown or top thinning. Never dated or had sex. Still haven't. My profile picture is pretty much what I look like. My father considers me very mentally sick,and I've been questioned why the hell I'm on this forum sometimes because of my "sick obsession" with my hair. I suppose monitoring a hairline automatically makes you mentally ill. In any case, being a fullhead doesn't give you magical powers.

In any case, have any of you considered the fact that balding men on this forum may not have a wife or girlfriend less because they're balding and more because they become pathologically obsessed and crippled by their hair that they look depressed all the time and have no confidence?

Just my two cents.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
I think this thread is malconceived in the first place. Suppose you're doomed for baldness. Well, are you just gonna say f*** all to all women(or men if that's your thing) for the rest of your life? You don't get another life to have a new face and a new full set of hair. You'll probably have a harder time, but saying f***-all is pointless. We only have one life for sure. I'm not saying you should stop trying to fight hairloss; just make sure you don't let it control and wreck your life. Do you really want all of your memories to be about resentment about losing your hair?

If you all want some perspective, I'm an 18 year old male with a stable NW1.5 (so far) with no diffuse or crown or top thinning. Never dated or had sex. Still haven't. My profile picture is pretty much what I look like. My father considers me very mentally sick,and I've been questioned why the hell I'm on this forum sometimes because of my "sick obsession" with my hair. I suppose monitoring a hairline automatically makes you mentally ill. In any case, being a fullhead doesn't give you magical powers.

In any case, have any of you considered the fact that balding men on this forum may not have a wife or girlfriend less because they're balding and more because they become pathologically obsessed and crippled by their hair that they look depressed all the time and have no confidence?

Just my two cents.

Good post. Yes, we all know balding looks like sh*t but nothing is more unattractive to women that a neurotic male that spends all day obsessing about their (lack of) hair. The role of confidence and 'self love' I feel is understated.

We all know that hairloss can turn you into a hollow shell of your former self so I think it's multi faceted.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post. Yes, we all know balding looks like sh*t but nothing is more unattractive to women that a neurotic male that spends all day obsessing about their (lack of) hair. The role of confidence and 'self love' I feel is understated.

We all know that hairloss can turn you into a hollow shell of your former self so I think it's multi faceted.

Agreed. I'm not trying to trivialize hair loss. If I didn't care about fighting it, I don't think I'd be on this forum. I think those who say it has no social or dating effect are almost as deluded as those who say that it makes you a cancer patient no one wants to be around. One extreme will drive you into denial while the other seems to cripple you. There are bald men with hot wives. My guess is they probably just say f*** it and move on. I don't think I could do that, but I respect men who have the balls to do that. I had a friend who had bad hair all his life and has been a diffuse thinner since his early teens. He just clean shaves it every so often. Doesn't seem to bother him too much.

Just trying to bring some perspective. Also, love the shrek profile pic. Great badass bald character.

Last edited:

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve got a gf and multiple women on the side. I’m an NW0/1 though because I’m on the correct regimen.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just my two cents.

You have no experience with women and are too young to be giving advice. I’ve slept with over 50 women and dated them in short and longer term relationships. What do I look like listening to you? Let the grownups talk my WK friend.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have no experience with women and are too young to be giving advice. I’ve slept with over 50 women and dated them in short and longer term relationships. What do I look like listening to you? Let the grownups talk my WK friend.
So a guy with no balding can get a girl? Thanks for letting us know...

I'm fairly sure he's a troll. He's as obnoxious,unhelpful, and rude on several other threads. Just ignore him.