Dmv Today. Incredibly, I Looked The Least Awful Of The Baldies

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel sorry for myself

Once in a while I realize it could be worse

Four other men at DMV this morning....all bald

...40 year old Asian with coke bottle glasses and a horseshoe, rocking a beta provider look, probly
A programmer driving a minivan

.....55 year old swarthy Greek with wiry unruly Norwood 5 hair that looked like hog bristles

.......shaved chrome dome chubster wearing polo, and a tan the color of weak coffee, type of guy u see hanging around sportsbars

..........black guy Norwood 4 and flabby. A rare black that looks bad bald

Incredibly, in the type of comparisons I do, I wouldn't have switched follical or appearance with any of them

I was the alpha dog, if wed been locked in there and the hot 35 year old blonde babe in a size 4 sundress had to choose someone to carry the species on with, would a be me

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sundresses are the sexiest thing a girl can wear. Something about the fact that a gust of wind could blow it up at any time. HNNNNNG
xey0J1O.jpg

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are correct sir. This was a basic tan tjmaxx sorta thing, nothing so awesome as yours but it worked. Gotta report tho when she talked and laughed it was a raspy husky smokers cough dead giveaway. Geez, like feeding Gisele bundchen nothing but donuts

IF she is slim, tan, and has both a sexy vibe and a sporty girl next door type

Extra points for a little tomboy thrown in

Oh, and those flat seashore sandals with her slim long foot

BUT if she's looking at selfies, forget it chad. Red flag

The chick in your pic is not attractive. You'd be with a forever twelve year old

Sundresses are the sexiest thing a girl can wear. Something about the fact that a gust of wind could blow it up at any time. HNNNNNG
View attachment 56246

Last edited:

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are correct sir. This was a basic tan tjmaxx sorta thing, nothing so awesome as yours but it worked. Gotta report tho when she talked and laughed it was a raspy husky smokers cough dead giveaway. Geez, like feeding Gisele bundchen nothing but donuts

IF she is slim, tan, and has both a sexy vibe and a sporty girl next door type

Extra points for a little tomboy thrown in

Oh, and those flat seashore sandals with her slim long foot

BUT if she's looking at selfies, forget it chad. Red flag

The chick in your pic is not attractive. You'd be with a forever twelve year old

Jesus Christ I can see why some of you don't get laid, that girl in his post is very pretty.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG we finally found one who broke Johnson's johnson (Just kidding lol)
In fairness, I probably would f*** after three or four beers.

My standards are so low - i'd probably f*** a gilf or a ssbbw if it was offered right in front of me.

I probably draw my line at the mentally handicapped (not the mentally ill, mind - that would eliminate half of me exes with that policy)

(semi joking)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
op mentions older guys

ive seen younger guys recently who really did get fucked over with genes

one guy at work a while back, 5'6 nw6 (nothing on top at all) with a big *** head in mid 20s max. no beard growth. just this boyish face, not particularly ugly but not handsome, just plain

now if he was even like 5'9 with nw3 he would look a million times better, let alone 6 foot nw1

he looked f*****g TERRIBLE. obviously i couldnt stop staring at his head and overall unfortunate situation. made me feel a lot better about myself.

it can ALWAYS be worse

i mean seriously, he looked like a freak. dante mocks himself, but this dude REALLY did look like gollum. and he work mate was a 6'3 nw1 square jaw stud. just lol working with a guy like that every day.

it looks like i wont be COMPLETELY bald on top for a long long time (hopefully not at all if treatments come out) so im very happy about that. im happy enough now to have SOME coverage. what a difference it really makes. and my beard is getting thick fast so im ok. it sucks, but ill be ok. that guy tho, f*** ME.

he got his f*****g youth just sucked right underneath him. zero hair on top by 25. at least i got spared that.

i feel truly sorry for guys like exodus. what a f*****g terrible situation.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, to even have an "option" regarding hairloss puts you, historically, into the upper one percent.

And you are right, this damn disease makes even the nicest person so self centered.

Theres something to be said about shaving it early, forgetting it, and being happy in the burbs with a slim happy 5

BTW I don't usually compare myself to other baldies, I just happen to notice everyone in there was going south

And when hot slim dress showed up, of course I imagined "fighting" for her honor in the event of grid meltdown :)

op mentions older guys

ive seen younger guys recently who really did get fucked over with genes

one guy at work a while back, 5'6 nw6 (nothing on top at all) with a big *** head in mid 20s max. no beard growth. just this boyish face, not particularly ugly but not handsome, just plain

now if he was even like 5'9 with nw3 he would look a million times better, let alone 6 foot nw1

he looked f*****g TERRIBLE. obviously i couldnt stop staring at his head and overall unfortunate situation. made me feel a lot better about myself.

it can ALWAYS be worse

i mean seriously, he looked like a freak. dante mocks himself, but this dude REALLY did look like gollum. and he work mate was a 6'3 nw1 square jaw stud. just lol working with a guy like that every day.

it looks like i wont be COMPLETELY bald on top for a long long time (hopefully not at all if treatments come out) so im very happy about that. im happy enough now to have SOME coverage. what a difference it really makes. and my beard is getting thick fast so im ok. it sucks, but ill be ok. that guy tho, f*** ME.

he got his f*****g youth just sucked right underneath him. zero hair on top by 25. at least i got spared that.

i feel truly sorry for guys like exodus. what a f*****g terrible situation.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ROFL that's hilarious. Spat coffee.

I guess I went a little extreme, I mean the girl is hot, but is anyone with me:???

She looks like a vapid, self centered, talking machine.

Imagine being with this for 40 years.

sh*t man, hope you broke the news to her gently.