DMSO

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
It never fails. These guys who obsess on questionable treatments and spend all day on "non stagnant" discussion forums pop up here every so often and write 10,000 word posts. I think its a reflection of the obsessiveness required to dump toxic chemicals on your head. Lord... ok here we go... This is going to take me a half hour to reply to :x

jinx83 said:
And now you showed yourself being pathetic. Why? Because what you did is shaped-shipped facts to suit your point of view and also relied on being presumptious.
That sentence didn't even make sense.

Whats a "Shape Shipper" ? And how does one "rely on being presumptious" ? What is "Presumptious" ? Are we seeing a reflection of intelligence level in your spelling, and grammatical skills?

jinx83 said:
All over the place" which is where?? It seems what you say is that hairloss forums are flooded with posts of side effects. I;m asking again - where?
I gave you specific quotes. If you want, I can go to alt.hairloss.d and fish out another 10 for you. Do you just selectively ignore the reports of guys passing out and hitting their head on their car in a parking lot after applying the Oz Brew, or are you just in denial?

jinx83 said:
Maybe after peeling, sure there is a pain. No pains no gains as Oz said once.
LOL!!! Nice Logic. Why don't you put your penis in a monkey wrench and pull on it for a few hours. Your penis may get bigger, but like you say, NO PAIN NO GAIN! Yes there is pain after you put chemicals on your head with the Oz Brew and the skin begins to be digested and cuts form and blood starts to seep through. And these guys are doing this to grow a little peach fuzz?

jinx83 said:
I would like to enlighten you that DMSO has showed NO effects on human's eye with a human study.
Im not taking issue with DMSO alone. Im referring to the entire Oz Brew and the Bloody Scalp Chemical Peels and the whole she-bang. Its absolute insanity. My opinion on DMSO is that that its a very effective vehicle, but you uneducated unqualified self proclaimed chemists are absorbing large amounts of chemicals into your system that every doctor on this planet would call "insane" too. You are in fact in the minority to hold the view you hold, not the majority. Make sure you understand that.

jinx83 said:
Huh? Not a cueball? excuse me, whats this? http://bg-forum.com:8080/img/2000.htm (that's from year 2000)
Do you even know what a "Cueball" is, in the world of hair loss? Think Telly Savalis. That isn't a cueball in that picture. That's a guy with peach fuzz on the top of his head and a thick head of hair on the sides going around the back. Cueball is 100% bald. You showed us no cueball. This guy went from peach fuzz on top, to thicker peach fuzz on top. The pictures I showed you of Martin, Greg, and Mike grew showed more hair growth than this guy got by being "cutting edge" and using potentially risky chemicals on his head.

Show me pics of guys growing this much hair on Oz Brew, and don't forget, Oz Brew is based on Minoxidil use, so whaddya know. The same old boring treatments.

And tell me something mister "non-stagnant" cutting edge treatment user guy... how wise, responsible, and safe would it be for me to be hosting a forum where I recommend my users put potentially risky chemicals on their heads and encourage bleeding of scalp skin? Tell me how I could do that without first possibly being sent to jail, and secondly being unable to sleep at night knowing that 10% of these people might keel over and die because of me? I have a job here, and its to educate people on what is SAFE, and EFFECTIVE. You have the right to use whatever you want to use, but you don't have the right to insult these forums or the owner of these forums and imply that what is discussed here is boring, old, stagnant, and stale. Tomorrow I could come out with a "NEW TREATMENT" with all kinds of dangerous chemicals that will grow ALL of your hair back, and half of you retards would start using it immediately. There are tons of chemicals out there that will grow you a full head of hair, but the health risks are too great. Thank God none of these oz brew guys knows about them. They'd be using them like crazy and dropping like flies.

I want to continue to help the vast majority of people out there who still don't know that Rogaine and Propecia can help them out of their misery. You and your Oz brew guys are literally a miniscule pin prick in the scope of things. There are over 50 million people out there who know little or nothing about how to use the clinically proven treatments still. The Oz Brew fanatics make up literally about 50 people. I am here to serve that bigger need. Educating the public and providing a place where they can come to get safe, responsible information. I am not here to cater to literally one-one thousandth of the population, and allow my forums to become focused on unsafe or "potentially unsafe" chemical applications. That makes no sense.

There are 50 million of them that still need to learn how to treat their hair loss. There are 50 of you. Guess who I am going to ignore?

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairLossTalk.com--You are a better man than I am! Jinx, I think you should use Oz Brew as much as you like.

I love America, where we are more or less free to do anything to ourselves we want to!

:freaked2: