Dman23 Story (including pics!!)7 month update

dman23

Reaction score
hey all.
ok so here we go i started to loss hair in the age of 17 at the start i didnt do anything cuz still my hair was thick.
in the age of 19 it got really bad and started minoxidil for may be 2 month with only once a day using, didnt really help so i gave up.
today im on Propecia for 1 year and i can see my hair line got back but still i hv rly thin hair on the top and sides im on the big 3 for 1month and i think i can see improvment.
here some pic i took on the 22.2.09 il keep update.
the pic taken with flash and the best lightning conditions so it may look worse then it is.
http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf2357.jpg
in this pic im in 1 month into the treatment.
i may add that my treatment is not only the big 3 im also eating healthy food and using good shampo in the time that im not using nizorel.
p.s: sorry for my bad english.

ok so here an update after 7 month u can see some improvement but still im not out from the wood yet...
http://img27.imageshack.us/i/dscf0080jy.jpg/
both pic were taken with flash.
hmm any advise about upgrading my regime will help so if u can recommend on such be my guest plz. *btw im using proscar1.25, minoxidil liq at night and foam at morning, nizorel 3 times a week.
i think about adding saw palmmeto and some vit.

1337one

Reaction score
Re: dman23 story (including pics)

Hmm...well there does appear to be hair loss, but with a hair cut that short the scalp shows on anyone from a top view, so it's a bit difficult to say how bad it is.

dman23

Reaction score

yeah i keep it very short for the treatment.
my hair loss is all over my top head i have thining hair.
il keep posting photos with time and from other directions so it could be seen better.

dman23

Reaction score

little update: im getting closer to 2 month i think my hair got little thicker.
hmm im still shedding.
il update with new pic when il get to 2 month i hope to see some improvment if not il still continue my treat and will hope and prey for good.

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
your hairs in the front definitely got thicker. keep it up and keep us updated :)

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
do you still facing oil ?

i think its lowered your sebum so from now there i'll be a growth

good luck

dman23

Reaction score
thx for the comments and about the oily scalp i remember i was very oily but since i started shampoo my head every day with a good shampoo there is no more oil. i hv dandruf probs from the liquid minoxidil but its something i must tolerate.