Dj Khaled Uploads Photos Without Toppik

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's lost a lot diffuse Norwood 5 at least. Some people just have this pattern which stays diffuse for a long time/horseshoe visible with an intact hairline or the guys who begin with a balding crown that keeps expanding to the front. Eventually the hairline does go btw in all these cases if they don't treat it. All patterns of hair loss suck but have their pros and cons!

Didn't know he had a second kid.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's lost a lot diffuse Norwood 5 at least. Some people just have this pattern which stays diffuse for a long time/horseshoe visible with an intact hairline or the guys who begin with a balding crown that keeps expanding to the front. Eventually the hairline does go btw in all these cases if they don't treat it. All patterns of hair loss suck but have their pros and cons!

I think I discovered Khaled's secret. As opposed to what I was initially thinking he's probably using Bigen (hair dye), not Toppik. What do you guys think?

According to the barber in the video it lasts a week. Explains why he couldn't get it during quarantine.

Last edited:

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly he doesn't care, so why should we now. Let's move on.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
His "music" is terrible. He contributes nothing except for a pile of money he never earned. He pays his way onto tracks by actual talented artists. f*** that obese type 2 diabetes scumbag.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It literally is painted on.
His natural beard is better tbh just needs a little trim. His hair is the problem, the beard is just fine to me.

His "music" is terrible. He contributes nothing except for a pile of money he never earned. He pays his way onto tracks by actual talented artists. f*** that obese type 2 diabetes scumbag.
Chill, he's a legendary businessman. Being able to make so much money while doing so little is talent.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

imo diffuse is the worst type of hair loss, but there are levels to that too, for example I believe dj khaled go the "best possible" diffuse situation.

but having a diffuse pattern + receding hairline like I do, is absolutely the worst of the worst when it comes to hair loss patterns. it's like the worst hand one could get when it comes to hair loss.

I think I discovered Khaled's secret. As opposed to what I was initially thinking he's probably using Bigen (hair dye), not Toppik. What do you guys think?

According to the barber in the video it lasts a week. Explains why he couldn't get it during quarantine.

looks ridiculous.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks ridiculous.
Yes, but Arabs and Arabs in denial (aka mediterraneans) like to look ridiculous.
5bb43526240000510056041f.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing ridiculous about it honestly. If you can rock super short hair and have a decent hairline then it's another solution.