Diy All Natural Hair Loss Topical (herbalance Lotion)

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’ve been researching the alternative side of the hair loss treatments for a while. I found some things that worked great for me and decided to compile all of them in addition to my current regimen (setipiprant with advancell).

I named the lotion herbalance as it’s as good as it can get right now so this name will make it easier to refer to this formula specifically.

Ingredients
1) Fireweed with stinging nettle (may add peppermint with green tea if wanted but I prefer drinking them instead).
2) 40 ml of distilled water
3) 20 ml of ethyl alcohol
4) 600 mg of zinc sulfate heptahydrate
5) 150 mg of vitamin b6 (in p5p form) (I used worm’s zix formula for this since it worked good enough for me)
6) vegetable glycerin (optionally with dmso)
7) saw palmetto pills (make sure it’s in liquid form which comes in softgels -preferably at least 80-90% fatty acids-)
8) evening primerose extract (optional)

Recipe
1) I first brewed some fireweed with stinging nettle using 40 ml distilled water (this is important, normal water interferes with zinc since it has ions), not any exact measurements but I am sure there’s a sweet spot.

2) I let it cool off then add in 600 mg of zinc sulfate heptahydrate (my heptahydrate didn’t arrive yet so I had to use monohydrate for now) with 150 mg of p5p (i had around 40 mg left so had to use that much instead, will make it 150 mg next time). This part is pretty much the same as the zix forumula, i want to thank joe and worm for this step.

3) again, let the contents dissolve, then add 20 ml of ethyl alcohol.

4) add around 1 ml vegetable glycerin to make sure the lotion dries slower to increase the absorption time, you may add dmso too but there’s controversy so it’s up to you.

5) then add around 4-5 saw palmetto capsules, make sure you pierce the capsules then squeeze the contents into the herbalance mix (just like how people make topical dutasteride), mine haven’t arrived yet so I can’t tell an exact amount to add into the lotion.

6) optionally add primerose extract.

As a legal disclaimer, please do it at your own risk as I won’t accept any type of responsibility if you have any allergies or any complications while using the lotion.

However I think that it’s very healthy and it’s as effective as it can get for an all natural topical, you still have to do it at your own risk.

I couldn’t try the full recipe yet but even by as is, it’s way better than cosmetical products and is dirt cheap. 60 ml of herbalance lasts me around 2 weeks. I apply my regular treatments during the day and use herbalance between each treatment (x2 total) and I do great for now.

Also, normal zix formula worked super good for me too, but I added the zix into the other things that has been reported to help hair loss.

The lotion is still in its very early stages but it seems to be good enough for me. I have used zix for around 7 months with satisfaction but now upgraded the entire formula to make it even better.

Please update me if you start using it. Have a good day.

Attachments

• A2CD3895-221F-4113-81C7-4DCF388378EF.png
    A2CD3895-221F-4113-81C7-4DCF388378EF.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

dragonjj109

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't really look like a lotion though. I might give it a try, but how do i prevent the saw palmetto from going rancid?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't really look like a lotion though. I might give it a try, but how do i prevent the saw palmetto from going rancid?
if you mix in smaller batches it won't go rancid

jazz1

Reaction score
Stinky?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
nope