Dispensing with the current outdated donor dominance theory.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Footy said:
So first you deny the hair loss refered to as `doughnutting' exists at all, because the study `YOU' posted didn't refer to it. You also tried to claim it must be some kind of rare phenomenon. Yet this is a very `COMMON' phenomenon widely accepted even in the transplantation industry, as the references i provided at the time clearly confirmed!!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hair loss=en&ie ... arch&meta=

Now you are trying to say that this happens very quickly in these grafts. Which is `COMPLETELY' against everything you have said before, and the references `COMPLETELY' refute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the hell are you going on and on about, Stephen? After looking at those references you cited (and I even called around to a few hair transplant places here in Houston, to try to find out some more about it), I ACCEPTED the existence of "doughnutting". You have every right to feel proud that you were actually RIGHT about something, and I was WRONG about it! I guess that will make your day! :wink:

Footy said:
Just tell us all why the majority of the hair transplanted in these grafts `BALDS', just like the original hair Bryan? The hypoxia excuse is a scientific nonsense.

I think the evidence is fairly clear that the "doughnutting" effect takes place very early on after transplantation, and is quite possibly caused by hypoxia, just like the medical establishment claims. Furthermore, YOU are completely unable to cite any evidence that what you keep referring to as "balding" continues to take place years down the road, after transplantation. Deal with it, Stephen, and quit trying to save face in front of everybody by gloating over some minor point of yours to which I've freely and openly acquiesced! :wink:

Bryan

Footy

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Footy said:
So first you deny the hair loss refered to as `doughnutting' exists at all, because the study `YOU' posted didn't refer to it. You also tried to claim it must be some kind of rare phenomenon. Yet this is a very `COMMON' phenomenon widely accepted even in the transplantation industry, as the references i provided at the time clearly confirmed!!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hair loss=en&ie ... arch&meta=

Now you are trying to say that this happens very quickly in these grafts. Which is `COMPLETELY' against everything you have said before, and the references `COMPLETELY' refute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the hell are you going on and on about, Stephen? After looking at those references you cited (and I even called around to a few hair transplant places here in Houston, to try to find out some more about it), I ACCEPTED the existence of "doughnutting". You have every right to feel proud that you were actually RIGHT about something, and I was WRONG about it! I guess that will make your day! :wink:

Footy said:
Just tell us all why the majority of the hair transplanted in these grafts `BALDS', just like the original hair Bryan? The hypoxia excuse is a scientific nonsense.

I think the evidence is fairly clear that the "doughnutting" effect takes place very early on after transplantation, and is quite possibly caused by hypoxia, just like the medical establishment claims. Furthermore, YOU are completely unable to cite any evidence that what you keep referring to as "balding" continues to take place years down the road, after transplantation. Deal with it, Stephen, and quit trying to save face in front of everybody by gloating over some minor point of yours to which I've freely and openly acquiesced! :wink:

Bryan

Just refer to my post here Bryan.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 018#160018

S Foote.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
And YOU can refer to my response in that same thread. I think you can find it without my providing you a link! :wink:

Bryan

powersam

Reaction score
who were these poor men that had grafts tacked on their head then chopped out again for examination?