Disgustingly accurate web-shorts depicting hair loss.

thedarkcolor

Reaction score
I can't stand Smosh, or any other web-based sketch comedy shows. BUT I found these two videos while randomly searching YouTube for hairloss videos...don't ask why. I think I'm just obsessed with hairloss. I'm a 25 year old male who's Norwood 3 going on Norwood 4 with really aggressive recession. Over the last few years, it's been so hard for me to cope. Even after shaving my head. Hairloss inquiries it seem to take up 80%, if not more of my time on the internet. Anyways, both of these videos absolutely disgust me to death, and so I feel like the hairloss community might have something to add:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL9lQ-DiL80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx-mmq87Mg

Pretty sure you guys will see what I'm talking about. **** these guys- but I can't say that they're wrong when you think about it. Normal people with no hairloss realize that hairloss makes one ugly and undesirable. It's harder to find a job and people, even your friends will look at you differently, etc.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I can't help but feel they are doing this to raise awareness of it in a way? It kinda seems like they are making fun of the stigmas that everyone associates with bald guys a little. Showing society out for being the morons they are. Unfortunately the audience are too young and mentally retarded to understand these things so they just laugh at it.

blackg

Reaction score
True, half the people out there watching this won't connect with the very real, although presented in a totally over the top way, scenarios. But, all of us over NW3 know what's up.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't suffer through more than 5 seconds of that, whatever the message is. Truly terrible content.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Those videos disgust me. Uncomfortable man was right; society really has no respect or compassion for bald people. They are seen as ugly and undesirable, and mocked for the way they look.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Those videos disgust me. Uncomfortable man was right; society really has no respect or compassion for bald people. They are seen as ugly and undesirable, and mocked for the way they look.

To be fair...it is just a couple of youtube kids and probably watched by for 9 year olds.

What are your thoughts on bald or balding guys evil locks, as a woman?

shookwun

Reaction score
That dude in the first video has surprisingly wicked aesthetics to pull it off. He wouldn't have a problem picking up women, even as a shaved full head.

Bald, even then he would do fine.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
For me, it was like watching that episode of family guy where quagmire is outed for wearing a toupee. An opportunity to share some truthful insight squandered for a cheap laugh.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What actually annoys me most about these two guys is how **** they use their perfect NW1's, the main guy has a horrific punk lesbian cut, and incredibly he actually looks better bald, he's actually got very strong facial features when he doesn't frame it with that retarded haircut, which somehow manages to ruin his eyebrows and nose. Of course if he just did a decently classy sweeping side parting or anything, anything apart from what he's doing, he'd look better with hair.

The 2nd guy is even more annoying, what the **** is he doing? Massive bangs that go right down his forehead to a god damn door-stop above his eyebrows? In a perfectly straight line? Why would anyone do that?!

blackg

Reaction score
What actually annoys me most about these two guys is how **** they use their perfect NW1's, the main guy has a horrific punk lesbian cut, and incredibly he actually looks better bald, he's actually got very strong facial features when he doesn't frame it with that retarded haircut, which somehow manages to ruin his eyebrows and nose. Of course if he just did a decently classy sweeping side parting or anything, anything apart from what he's doing, he'd look better with hair.

The 2nd guy is even more annoying, what the **** is he doing? Massive bangs that go right down his forehead to a god damn door-stop above his eyebrows? In a perfectly straight line? Why would anyone do that?!
It annoys you.. What a laugh. You sound no different then the average citizen that gets "annoyed" by our bad hair, or baldness in general.
People should just stop being so strung out about how someone else looks.
It's fookin ridiculous to let someone's "look" get under ya skin.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The critical difference being that we can't do anything about receding or balding, except do our best to make it as presentable as possible, meanwhile ****wits like these guys are taking a perfectly good thing and making themselves look like pre-pubescants ready for the school photo. So that's what's frustrating, they have what we all wish for, and ruin it.

And yeah maybe we should all stop being so strung out about how other people look, but that's not going to happen any time soon. If I knew them I'd tell them, because there's no way females actually prefer those haircuts over a normal one (well, except for maybe the 14 year old ones they probably go for) so they'd have better luck there.

A lot of criticism is constructive criticism.

blackg

Reaction score
But, to the average Joe Blowjob, there IS something we could do, or SHOULD do about our hairless.
All those Rogain adverts can't be lying, can they.?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah well fine, lump me in with them, we're all superficial creatures and I don't blame guys with full heads for not thinking or caring about baldness, and most of us here wouldn't if we were them.

There's a line of insensitivity that can be crossed though and the majority of guys don't cross it. But I really think you're over-reaching when you say the average person is "annoyed" by baldness in the same way I'm annoyed by how they style their hair, I think the average person feels pity, and the more cruel people feel laughter.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I think maybe the average balding person cares about his/her hair loss,
however on average,
they just might not be choose to talk about it. Big maybe's.