Discussion Thread: Kang-yell Choi Cxxc5 Conference Started

hypetraintime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know any people attending? We might be able to get some real time info.

The talk started 10 minutes before this post has been made.

Someone should reach out to Kang and ask for his slide deck as well.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hellow. i'm south korean
i think RCH-01 more potential than choi's product. most of korean think this

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried searching in Korean and couldn't find any live coverage. I don't know any Japanese, so I can't search in japanese. Let's hope he has some great new stuff to hear :) I'll search again after in a while.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hellow. i'm south korean

More potential to actually work? Because Choi has the potential for full regrowth.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
hellow. i'm south korean

Best if you can get some info regarding his presentation. You guys might change your mind after seeing his presentation ?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hellow. i'm south korean
Why?

Honestly, f*** roundabout treatments like stimulation, hair cloning and all that bullshit. It's slightly better than nothing, but those researchers would spend their time better trying to actually solve the problem of the balding process itself. There is a mechanism that triggers the follicle to miniaturize and if you halt that process you keep your hair. Choi thinks that mechanism is CXXC5's interaction with DHT

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why?

Honestly, f*** roundabout treatments like stimulation, hair cloning and all that bullshit. It's slightly better than nothing, but those researchers would spend their time better trying to actually solve the problem of the balding process itself. There is a mechanism that triggers the follicle to miniaturize and if you halt that process you keep your hair. Choi thinks that mechanism is CXXC5's interaction with DHT

in our website. there are not many info about choi's research and many south korean expect RCH more than choi's

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100% worth the downvotes

Just shave and be confident bruh, Choi ain't gonna bring any of your hair back. :D

Better chance than negging random people all the time like a catty female

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those of you who used the Dislike button as a disagree button on my reply at the top can feel free to wait another 20 years to get another 20 hairs back from topical finasteride or Histogen or whatever other scam and then go back to waiting 20 more. We all know whether we want to admit it or not that nobody is really getting their hair back until the root cause of the balding process is understood

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those of you who used the Dislike button as a disagree button on my reply at the top can feel free to wait another 20 years to get another 20 hairs back from topical finasteride or Histogen or whatever other scam and then go back to waiting 20 more. We all know whether we want to admit it or not that nobody is really getting their hair back until the root cause of the balding process is understood

You don’t know. You’re just as speculative as them. But in the opposite direction man.

Also you’re wrong @westonci has grown his crown in using a concoction of drugs.

Your comments don’t carry as much weight around here as his photos.