[discussion] How Did You Guys Recede, Would You Share How It Happened?

How did you temples recede?

• Thinning + receding

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No recession just thinning

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No thinning just recession

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

GeneticsAreJustUnfair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every person seems to go through hair loss with minor differences in terms of how they progress, which I get it is not groundbreaking but I wanted to state it none the less. For example my father's hairline receded but it didn't get massively thin first then recede. Right now it seems as if I'm getting a cruel sneak preview of what could be, because it looks as if my temples alone are diffusing, at least compared in density to the rest of my head. The confusing part for me is that I can't tell if it's just maturation or not, because my sides are massively thinner than the rest of my hair. Very strong line all the way to my side burn, but thin. Really what I want to get at is that I want to know how you guys progressed and if you started by just noticing temple thinning, then recession or if your temples thinned then stopped or if you receded with minimal thinning. As a closing note I'm going to assume it isn't great that my hairline and recession so far seems to mimic my maternal grandfathers norwood journey.

HeadGrass

My Regimen
Reaction score
How in the hell would one get recession without thinning?
Hair falls out and nothing regrows, not even a smaller hair comes back, it falls and that's that. I even saw this one guy on the street(I live in a hot country) who had a tanned skin complexion but a pale scalp where there was no hair whatso ever. Which I understood meant that his hair just fell off over a week. I didn't see it before but I think its something to note.