discouraging bar hopping story

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
So im out with my friends in newport beach on tuesday and we are on the prowl for some easy women. i am 25 years old, in great shape, above average looking, and my hairloss is undetectable to regular people. slightly receding hairline but i always had a big forehead ala dwayne johnson so i feel my hairloss is overlooked. pretty thick top also, with my sides shaved really low. anyway, i approach two girls with a friend. shes a cute vietnamese girl and was into me. i got her number and then all of a sudden she goes, "wait...take off your hat. i want to see if you have hair"

at that moment i panicked, thinking to myself what if i was bald and put in the spot at the moment. i took off my hat and thank goodness my alliance with minoxidil paid off and it looke and felt thick. the girls end up turning it into a rant of how they would never date a bald guy, etc. i got the last laugh however, because i ended up sleeping with her and never replied to her texts in the following days after

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
i got the last laugh however, because i ended up sleeping with her and never replied to her texts in the following days after

You did the right thing. You should have mentioned to her that she did sleep with a balding guy.

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Only dudes on this site could bang a chick and label the encounter "discouraging".

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Going bald will probably put an end to any guy's days as a lothario, but I have no doubt you could still find a quality girl without the hair. It'll obviously be a more daunting task, but it might actually help weed out the shallow c*nts that would probably divorce you and take half your property later on for going bald. I do still understand the frustration of being a young guy and wanting to be like most young guys and date -- aka take to Pound Town -- a lot of different women, and being/going bald can certainly hinder the process, but you just gotta roll with it. The older women get, the better it gets for us. The great Louis CK explains it better than I can
[video=youtube;Ohbv6haI1aQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ[/video]

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
So im out with my friends in newport beach on tuesday and we are on the prowl for some easy women. i am 25 years old, in great shape, above average looking, and my hairloss is undetectable to regular people. slightly receding hairline but i always had a big forehead ala dwayne johnson so i feel my hairloss is overlooked. pretty thick top also, with my sides shaved really low. anyway, i approach two girls with a friend. shes a cute vietnamese girl and was into me. i got her number and then all of a sudden she goes, "wait...take off your hat. i want to see if you have hair"

at that moment i panicked, thinking to myself what if i was bald and put in the spot at the moment. i took off my hat and thank goodness my alliance with minoxidil paid off and it looke and felt thick. the girls end up turning it into a rant of how they would never date a bald guy, etc. i got the last laugh however, because i ended up sleeping with her and never replied to her texts in the following days after

Yes, maybe for a one night stand such kind of girl is ideal, but for a long term relationship/marriage, it is not.
What she said denotes through the roof superficiality. Superficilaity who could manifest everyday at her and drive you crazy at a point.
And, wait a minute, is she thinking that she will look very good forever? Naah, bad news, female looks drop a lot by 30-35, a lot faster than males. So after 10-15 years, averaged looks, personality=sucks(of course if she doesn;t evolve), i don't see her very well.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Whats wrong with wanting to look your best? Even when your 50, 60, 70, 80, appearance always matter. Thats why we dress nice, wear nice shoes, use nice cologne, etc. It doesnt matter if we age, we still want to look our best. Its sad to say we live in a superficial world where looks matter and obviously you don't sound like you go out much or are an outgoing person, otherwise you would understand that looks>personality
people instantly judge you on the way you dress and look regardless if they say otherwise. Hence why we try to look the best we can. Hence why going bald makes you not look the best you can.

So dont go talkimg **** and saying that personality is more important than looks because thats bull****

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with wanting to look your best? Even when your 50, 60, 70, 80, appearance always matter. Thats why we dress nice, wear nice shoes, use nice cologne, etc. It doesnt matter if we age, we still want to look our best. Its sad to say we live in a superficial world where looks matter and obviously you don't sound like you go out much or are an outgoing person, otherwise you would understand that looks>personality
people instantly judge you on the way you dress and look regardless if they say otherwise. Hence why we try to look the best we can. Hence why going bald makes you not look the best you can.

So dont go talkimg **** and saying that personality is more important than looks because thats bull****

My dear, thank you very much for confirming what i say about superficiality. You have the virus. :)
But i see, you're very young.
I don't get why you must make claims about my personal life, it's kind of stupid, don't you know any other form of argumentation?
Yes, looks>personality at 24, i get it, i agree. But, on LONG term, it's the contrary.
And by the way, can you read? You are deforming my claims. I never said that someone shouldn't aim to look best at any age. Buuuut, if you're bald, then you're bald, all you can make to look better is probably buzz your head, and, of COURSE, take care about your body, your skin, your clothes, your personality. But no hair=no hair.