Diffused Thinner Looking To Have A Hair Transplant With Dr Lupanzula, Any Thoughts?

James227

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just as the title says really, does anyone have any opinions or experiences with him? I like what I've heard and seen online so far, I believe the cost isn't astronomical which is great as I'm not exactly flush with cash. Also,I'm in the U.K and Belgium isn't too far away and a place I've always wanted to go, so I guess I could tie it in with a bit of a holiday, I dunno, maybe that's stupid? Or am I looking in the wrong place altogether? Is there anyone out there who is thought of to be good with diffused thinners or am I likely to end up just disappointed or even worse off due to shock loss?

I will also add that I've been on finasteride for 4 years and it's effectiveness is clearly wearing off and my hair has started to thin out rapidly. Am I stupid to be even considering a hair transplant at this time?

I'll fire some pictures up as soon as I can to give you guys a better idea.]

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, James.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a great doctor with great results. I have been to consultation with him 2 years ago (didnt gone the procedure eventually). But I would suggest research results from lots of different surgeons. Anyway if you already go to Belgium for consultation, I would suggest to consult with several doctors there, there are 3-4 big names there.

James227

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come you didn't go through with the surgery with him if you don't mind me asking? And who would you class as the top 3-4 surgeons over there? I'm only looking at Belgium as I've heard it's one of the better places to go in Europe for quality and price, not sure if that is totally accurate though?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
How come you didn't go through with the surgery with him if you don't mind me asking? And who would you class as the top 3-4 surgeons over there? I'm only looking at Belgium as I've heard it's one of the better places to go in Europe for quality and price, not sure if that is totally accurate though?
It's either Lupanzula or Bi singa? They are both good. Lupuzula does all of his own work if that matters to you.