diffuse thinning = something other than male pattern baldness?

The Gardener

Reaction score
And worth every quid, Ty. Now when are you and Zim going to come out to Cali and let me get you laid with some real California pussy? Oh, and we'll take a drive down to San Diego to visit HairLossTalk.com... and then back up to LA for some more real California pussy. The gauntlet has been thrown...

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
marksb11 said:
I assume wank= masturbate.

When i first discovered the magic of masturbating in 7th or 8th grade, i did it pretty much every day until the middle of my senior year (12th grade) of high school. One of my theories is that I messed with my hormones really badly and that may be causing my hair loss. I wish I could go back and broken that habit and seen if my hair would be any different today.

If that were the case EVERY guy would be bald.

Dude, no offense but judging by some of the crazy things you've posted here, you need some serious psyche therapy....and your avatar scares the bejesus out of me!

BostonHawk

Established Member
Reaction score
haha, well I didn't get much response to my questions, but thanks for the enthusiasm, I guess.

marksb11

Established Member
Reaction score
Temples "If that were the case EVERY guy would be bald.

Dude, no offense but judging by some of the crazy things you've posted here, you need some serious psyche therapy....and your avatar scares the bejesus out of me!"

If you haven't noticed, a lot of people on this thread seem to link masturbation to hair loss, so I guess they all need psych help as well. And also, they're all losing hair too. I didn't say it would cause everyones hair to fall out..... everyone's body is different. Some of my high school buddys are horny as sh*t and rub one out 2-3 times a day and still have hair. Since I'm at college, I usually don't do it often (maybe 1 time a week) and I find when I do do it, a lot more hair falls out the next day.

And I picked that Avatar because it scared the sh*t out of me too but I got a good laugh at it when I looked at it again

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
marksb11 said:
I find when I do do it, a lot more hair falls out the next day.

There is just so much wrong with this statement/idea that I don't know where to begin.

marksb11

Established Member
Reaction score
macdruid, how can you POSSIBLY know if that is wrong or not. Are you there watching and counting every hair that falls out over my shoulder or something? It seems weird to me that YOU would have a better idea of how many hairs fall out on a certain day than ME. I count the hairs. Last time I jerked off, the next day I gently rubbed my head for ONE minute and 80 hairs fell out in that period. The next day, I did it again and only 4 hairs fell out. I've done that test multiple times and it ALWAYS happens that way. Believe it or not, I only wish I could show you to prove it.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Mark...That's just coincedence. You still have to take some time out and read up on hairloss. Something you do one day doesn't have an effect on hair the following day.
It even takes chemo patients about 17-18 days after their first treatment to start losing hair.
This subject has been done to death there is no proof that jerking off causes hairloss.

Petchsky

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
Mark...That's just coincedence. You still have to take some time out and read up on hairloss. Something you do one day doesn't have an effect on hair the following day.
It even takes chemo patients about 17-18 days after their first treatment to start losing hair.
This subject has been done to death there is no proof that jerking off causes hairloss.

I bet the guy that made that one up is laughing his f*****g *** off

The Gardener

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:

I agree. Methinks some people are still relying on the medical advice given by doctor mom.

binoculars

Reaction score
marksb11 said:
macdruid, how can you POSSIBLY know if that is wrong or not. Are you there watching and counting every hair that falls out over my shoulder or something? It seems weird to me that YOU would have a better idea of how many hairs fall out on a certain day than ME. I count the hairs. Last time I jerked off, the next day I gently rubbed my head for ONE minute and 80 hairs fell out in that period. The next day, I did it again and only 4 hairs fell out. I've done that test multiple times and it ALWAYS happens that way. Believe it or not, I only wish I could show you to prove it.

Hi marksb11.

I happen to agree with you here, if you do raise your 'sex energies' there can be a conflict inside your 'so called' physical body that can cause a loss of human head hair.

have you looked into positive internal imaging, that is creating a picture within your own conciousness, giving it a color and then letting that color 'drain' away? Sorry If I don't explain this very well, but basically using this system you can masturbate and recieve so called 'rays' to your body/head to help protect against the increase in DHP caused by raising your 'sex energies' in the main core of your body.

I have been trying this for a few weeks now (along with Nizoral) and find it can help reduce shedding.

I have found oranges, pinks and reds to be most beneficial colors, that part of the color spectrum just happens to be where testoterone is 'focused' coincidence? I don't think so.

Thoughts?

Binoculars

The Gardener

Reaction score
binoculars said:
I have found oranges, pinks and reds to be most beneficial colors, that part of the color spectrum just happens to be where testoterone is 'focused' coincidence? I don't think so.

Thoughts?

Buddhist monks wear orange robes. Not a lot of libido flowin' there.

Petchsky

Reaction score
What the hell is this sex energy colour sh*t? You for real...

Well you asked for thoughts.

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
marksb11 said:
Last time I jerked off, the next day I gently rubbed my head for ONE minute and 80 hairs fell out in that period.

...and BHD is right. One thing has nothing to do with the other in the way you claim. Hair doesn't fall out because of something you did yesterday or just a few hours ago (unless you pour acid on your head).

It takes anywhere from around 3 weeks to 3 months for your hair to be effected by a traumatic event. Sooooo, if you told me you had some big Vaseline intensive J.O. Super Bukkake weekend 3 months ago and it made your hair fall out yesterday, I might be more apt to believe it.

How do I know if what you say is wrong or not? Because I've done the research instead of piecing together every little folk tale that flows down the pike. ... but, hey, you can believe what you want. It's your hair.

BostonHawk

Established Member
Reaction score
ok I don't know about the wanking stuff, but I'm sure that when I'm stressed during a particular day of studying, more hair comes out.