diffuse thinning = something other than male pattern baldness?

BostonHawk

Established Member
Reaction score
hey, I'm 22, diffuse thinning on the top. Could it be caused by anything else other than male pattern baldness? I also take ritalin and don't wank. Could those things mean anything?

ShatnersRug

Reaction score
BostonHawk said:
hey, I'm 22, diffuse thinning on the top. Could it be caused by anything else other than male pattern baldness? I also take ritalin and don't wank. Could those things mean anything?

You expect anyone to help a guy who claims he doesn't wank?

marksb11

Established Member
Reaction score
I assume wank= masturbate.

When i first discovered the magic of masturbating in 7th or 8th grade, i did it pretty much every day until the middle of my senior year (12th grade) of high school. One of my theories is that I messed with my hormones really badly and that may be causing my hair loss. I wish I could go back and broken that habit and seen if my hair would be any different today.

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
BostonHawk said:
haha. See, maybe I have other problems. :(

My suggestion is to begin wanking immediately and you'll worry less about your hair. (and maybe you won't need the ritalin! :lol: )

Seriously, those things have nothing to do with it. Depending on how bad the thinning is - check into Propecia and possibly Minoxidil if you feel you need a decent amount of regrowth. Also, grab a bottle of Nizoral shampoo and start using it 2 to 3 times a week.

Try all that for 6 months and I bet you'll be all set!

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
BostonHawk said:
I'm on all that stuff. Look at my regimens :)

Cool then... how long have you been doing it?

I'm thinning out on top myself and it sucks.

G

[quote="BostonHawk Regimen]nizoral every 2-3 days
kirkland 5% 2x day (is kirkland worse than brand name?)
propecia 1x day

2 showers a day so hair is wet to use minoxidil (or I'll pull out the dry hair) I use random shampoos/conditioners[/quote]

Don't put minoxidil on wet hair, only use on dry hair/scalp

Kirkland is rumoured to be made by UpJohn (Rogaines manufacturer)

G

If it's diffuse thinning and you think it may not be male pattern baldness, I suggest that your head might be getting bigger.

Have you noticed anything else like you hats are getting smaller?

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
If it's diffuse thinning and you think it may not be male pattern baldness, I suggest that your head might be getting bigger.

Have you noticed anything else like you hats are getting smaller?

Nice thought but I have trouble picturing any head getting bigger while under the influence of finasteride. :lol:

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
ShatnersRug said:
BostonHawk said:

You expect anyone to help a guy who claims he doesn't wank?
:laugh:

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
macdruid said:
BostonHawk said:
haha. See, maybe I have other problems. :(

My suggestion is to begin wanking immediately and you'll worry less about your hair. (and maybe you won't need the ritalin! :lol: )
Yes, but won't he go blind if he does that too much? :wink:

But maybe that's the answer: Wank; go blind; don't have to look at your male pattern baldness in the mirror!

G

Vinton Harper said:
But maybe that's the answer: Wank; go blind; don't have to look at your male pattern baldness in the mirror!

The Cure!

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
Vinton Harper said:
Yes, but won't he go blind if he does that too much? :wink:

Actually, I was just thinking that one day you could transplant the follicles from a hairy palm to your head. :hairy:

The Gardener

Reaction score
That would be helpful... but frankly I'm trying to figure out a way to transplant my face onto Penelope Cruz' pussy.

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
That would be helpful... but frankly I'm trying to figure out a way to transplant my face onto Penelope Cruz' pussy.

Well you would have more hair around your face that way...

G

sure, it's sounds like a good idea right now, but you wait untill you see a great big dick coming towards your face.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Good point, Ty. And no pun intended.

Damn, bud, are we ON tonight (CA time zone) or what? We are dishing out some quality sh*t! They should be paying us....