Diffuse thinning or just naturally thin hair?

jackm415

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jealous hahaha, come off it pal. Care to explain what else that massive sparse patch is on his crown then if it’s not thinning? Notice how his donor area and hair above the crown region is thicker.. yet I’m the clown
What about now? Update pics

I think my hair looks fine now but I'm not sure. Any signs of vertex thinning here? Attached multiple wet (after showering) and high intensity flashlighting pics along with oily hair ( in the 4th image my hair was very oily as well after working out/not showering in order to show the worst conditions) now that my hair is slightly longer. Kinda suspect as well as it looked very very suspicious when the hair was shorter but not anymore.. hmm

I suspect there might be some very very very mild thinning going on but its pretty much impossible to see when the hair is longer.. as far as i know balding/thinning hair would look WORSE as it gets longer, correct? The reason I am concerned about this is my family history of balding involves a bald spot/vertex balding rather than the traditional receding hairline... my hairline is solid NW0.75 or so and hasn't changed since 14-15ish

Attachments

• co6.jpg
    co6.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 91
  • co5.jpg
    co5.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 92
  • co4.jpg
    co4.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 91
  • co3.jpg
    co3.jpg