Diffuse Thinning In Nw5 Area And Fue

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should one with diffuse thinning on NW5 area consider a hair transplant? Look at my message history for some pics. The hairloss will continue so if I for example restore my hairline will it look f*****g ridiculous once the thinning area continues to worsen? Can they implant hair on not completely bald areas? I also can't use finasteride because of the sides, so should I even consider hair transplant in the first place?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Post your pics, why should we search them out for you.

How old are you?

Yes diffusers can have a transplant(s).

You will more than likely have to have more than one transplant.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would worry about further loss around the area of the transplants and thus end up with bad patchy look around 40-50 age. What about considering finasteride and or minoxidil?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried those, can't use them. a) finasteride doesn't work and gives bad sides b) minoxidil alone isn't enough.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your head shape is fine. Your hairline is the same as mine and it is fine. Improve your skin condition, grow a thin beard shadow and you will be ok.

Finasteride will block hormones producing testosterone which in turn block the production of DHT. That very absence of DHT is the reason why certain people develop gyno and not the estrogen level. Finasteride can and will also cause partial shutdown of the pituitary.

Stay away from those primitive poisons, from a nw5 to a nw5 sincerely. And once a proper medicine or method is out, go and get it (topicals, Tsuji etc).

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your head shape is fine. Your hairline is the same as mine and it is fine. Improve your skin condition, grow a thin beard shadow and you will be ok.

Finasteride will block hormones producing testosterone which in turn block the production of DHT. That very absence of DHT is the reason why certain people develop gyno and not the estrogen level. Finasteride can and will also cause partial shutdown of the pituitary.

Stay away from those primitive poisons, from a nw5 to a nw5 sincerely. And once a proper medicine or method is out, go and get it (topicals, Tsuji etc).
Finasteride blocks the 5AR enzyme which blocks the conversion to DHT

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride blocks the 5AR enzyme which blocks the conversion to DHT

Sometimes I think it’s better to leave you in your world of ignorance. Yes mate it’s a 5ar blocker, harmless. Take it. You obviously know more than I do.

Edit: try taking some nandrolone bro let me know how it goes ye?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I think it’s better to leave you in your world of ignorance. Yes mate it’s a 5ar blocker, harmless. Take it. You obviously know more than I do.

Edit: try taking some nandrolone bro let me know how it goes ye?
Read my f*****g statement again, did I ever say it's harmless because it blocks 5AR ? I just corrected you that it blocks an enzyme, not hormones (not directly)
Jesus, people on this freaking forum are mental.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read my f*****g statement again, did I ever say it's harmless because it blocks 5AR ? I just corrected you that it blocks an enzyme, not hormones (not directly)
Jesus, people on this freaking forum are mental.

It blocks hormones directly. See, you’re f*****g clueless. Want me to elaborate? Like this post and be quiet.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It blocks hormones directly. See, you’re f*****g clueless. Want me to elaborate? Like this post and be quiet.
Show me one scientific study which shows that finasteride blocks hormones directly. After that, start a treatment for those damaged brain cells of yours.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Show me one scientific study which shows that finasteride blocks hormones directly. After that, start a treatment for those damaged brain cells of yours.

That’s not very polite. I’ll have to spend quite some time and spoon feed you quite a lot of information but your attitude leaves me no choice but to ignore you. If I want to trigger you and make you wanna jump off a cliff, there are far easier ways to do it. I am being both serious and confident in my words regarding hormones and finasteride. Call me when you grow up a bit and stop being a zapped spoiled little sh*t that thinks being involved in a balding forum gives you credit. The longer you are here the worse, lad. You got it upside down. Good night.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s not very polite. I’ll have to spend quite some time and spoon feed you quite a lot of information but your attitude leaves me no choice but to ignore you. If I want to trigger you and make you wanna jump off a cliff, there are far easier ways to do it. I am being both serious and confident in my words regarding hormones and finasteride. Call me when you grow up a bit and stop being a zapped spoiled little sh*t that thinks being involved in a balding forum gives you credit. The longer you are here the worse, lad. You got it upside down. Good night.
Why are you so mad, my friend ? Are your hormones unstable ? I asked you to provide me some evidence to back-up your statements, you did not. Please, next time you make big affirmations, be it on a hairloss forum, try to educate yourself and not get triggered when someone corrects you. Have a nice day !