Diffuse thinners

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why is that the hair line hairs get kind of curly? It seems the ones that hold out the longest before falling out are the curlest.

Mad Woes

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
Why is that the hair line hairs get kind of curly? It seems the ones that hold out the longest before falling out are the curlest.

Never noticed that.

MW

G

did you notice that fry has somewhat of a combover at the temple?

G

I think it's because the hair get's thinner so it curls more. Less tensile strength. The ones that stick around are just as thin as the ones falling out. They just stick around longer.

I've noticed it most severe diffuse thinners, including myself.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm well with mine they hold out meaning they don't proceed to thin anymore than they are. Then as soon as they fall out they don't grow back, they become those small hardly noticeable hairs...

I jsut wish they weren't so damn curly! :freaked:

However the hair on the rest of my head is diffusing as normal. I just think this is very strange.

yea fry is a stud, gotta love the dual combover :lol:

G

dude how are you diffusing? I am diffusing all over the top from the anterior vertex all the way back to the vertex. and dammit now ive noticed shedding on non male pattern baldness areas like behind my ears on the back of my head. what the hella is going on?

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday:
I've experienced the same thing. I've always wondered how i can shed so much on the sides of my hair and the back. Maybe I'm not really shedding hairs from their but as hairs fall from the top they get tangled and rest there. Other then that I have no explanation to why i haven't gone bald there yet.