diffuse thinners, what is the best way to apply rogaine.

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I decided to give rogaine a try to see if i can atleast thicken my existing hair.
what's the best way to apply it? and since we apply it through the whole top scalp, what's the montly cost? thanks

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cut your hair short...you have to do a lot of dabbing. would u consider shaving your head? (to like a #1 with the clippers) then u could just spray it on. it would take u like a total of 1 minutes.

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
i already have a ceaser cut and it looking good. no noticible thinning anywhere. but from one moment to another my temples all of a suddend thinned out. i'm thinking it was the eyeliner i was using for a fuller appearance. i use to color the temples, than rub it aggesively to blend it in with my hair. my goal is while i save up for a FUE hair transpant with Dr. armani. i'm just going to hope that propecia and minoxidil gives me a little improvement.
propecia and minoxidil are good treatment for those with minor hair loss, but when i out grow my hair, one can see 30 to 40% of my scalp. i'll will be too ilusional to believe i will regaine 30 to 40% of my hair back. the f*ck sh*t i lost it so sudden and rapid, i can't get over it. sometimes since my hair loss was so sudden and fast, i sometimes believe that atleast half of what i lost is Telogen Effluvium. who know maybe minoxidil will surprise me by accelarating the regrowth process

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how can you cut your own hair with clippers ? isnt it hard ? this summer i think im going to try clippers but since my hair is thin i if i put the #2 blade and just run the machine thru my hair, wouldnt i look like a bald fish , i never tried clipping whole hair so, i think its dangerous cutting even with a #2 blade ??? thanks