Difficult To Have Sympathy For People Who Start Losing Hair After 25

Losingitsince14

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you do not notice your hair loss until you are in your late 20s/early 30s, it is likely that you just need to start. finasteride and you can keep you hair into your 40s. The only people who are still fucked are people who finasteride doesn't work for, which is a small percentage of the population(14% in the 10 year study) and people who have aggressive enough hair loss to start losing it in their teens or very early twenties. I find that more people who start losing their hair later are more reluctant to start taking finasteride and honestly if you don't give it a shot, then you don't really care enough to keep your hair in the first place. And thats fine too. To a lot of people its just a preference and something you can live without, but what annoys me are people who insist that this is a devastating experience, but they don't want to do what they need to do to fix the problem. Idk, maybe I'm being an a**h**, but it just frustrates me when I see people who are supposedly distraught about something that they haven't tried to fix with everything they have.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am hoping CB would be able to save us who r trying to maintain our hair with no sides. Hopefully in the next 1-2 years it should be available in the market, for now we got nothing but finastride.