Difference In Serum Dht 1 Mg Finasteride Vs 5 Mg

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and you know that in there instructional leaflet mercks claims that it would cause a raise in the oestrogen of 15 % :
but in my case its is more like 80 %.
My standard oestrogen value were under 20 ( range 20- 47) , so perfect value , no gyno, really fit .
And now after 2 years of propecia i am at 35 , which is damn high for me , and i have got puffy nipples .

I really don't know what to do , do you need to get b**ch tits to get good result with propecia ? damn that is crazy .

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and you know that in there instructional leaflet mercks claims that it would cause a raise in the oestrogen of 15 % :
but in my case its is more like 80 %.
My standard oestrogen value were under 20 ( range 20- 47) , so perfect value , no gyno, really fit .
And now after 2 years of propecia i am at 35 , which is damn high for me , and i have got puffy nipples .

I really don't know what to do , do you need to get b**ch tits to get good result with propecia ? damn that is crazy .
I got gyno on 0.25mg finasteride i took 1 month.
I stopped and half year later i took 1mg finasteride. Its now 5 months later and got 0 sides and my hair is thinning and shedding at same high speed as before...any idea how that is possible?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
edit : gyno is disapearing after 17 days off propecia , no puffy nipples .
but i hope my hair will not be too much destroy by this break

g.i joey

Reaction score
Let the gyno disappear man believe me. You took a 1mg dose for how long and didn't notice positive effects?... do yourself the favor of getting rid of your gyno. Remember the chances of it completely didsapeating are slim. But u can avoid the aesthetic part and wait a little more before u get back on. Keep your workouts eating habits and health in check. I also recommend taking DIM every day once you get back on