DIET can cause Hairloss.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
There was a japanese village Yuzurihara and not one japanese man was bald and they were in there 80's and 90s

they said they dont eat Candy,processed food,no red meat, just fresh caught fish, veggies, nuts, rice and fruits and tea.

lazarus

Reaction score
What evidence is there that diet is the connection?

Couldn't I just as easily say that I think the connection is the air that they are breathing? Maybe that air is so clean and healthy and magical that it preserves their hair.

Or maybe it's because they all drink from that magical well in the center of the village.

My assertions would be just as valid as yours because there's no science to explain the cause and effect behind any of them. You know what else those villagers have in common? Genetics.

s.a.f

Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
There was a japanese village Yuzurihara and not one japanese man was bald and they were in there 80's and 90s

they said they dont eat Candy,processed food,no red meat, just fresh caught fish, veggies, nuts, rice and fruits and tea.

Hmm, that explains why until the last century no one has ever been bald then?
:hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dont make dumb thread like this...its not like you dont whine enough.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
dont make dumb thread like this...its not like you dont whine enough.

anger like yours can lead to increase hairloss.

enjoy life man dont get so irritated at trivial things.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I have read about men that have kept all there hair into old age and have attributed it to things like:
1) healthy living
2) eating a clove of garlic a day
3) eating a vegetarian diet

and numerous other things. What do they all have in common? these are all coincidences. There are lots of other guys that have all there hair that live just like the average person eat some junk, drink, and do not do any of these things mentioned by others that attribute there hair to.
How can you possibly argue this small village the people dont reproduce with other nearby people and hence there is a very low occurrence of male pattern baldness genes or DHT susceptibility. Genes and androgens are what causes it and immune system. There is nothing else to think about its all coincidence, diet doesnt do anything but make you healthy.

abcdefg

Reaction score
One more thing theres more to life then girls, and no thats not your reason for existing unless you want to think that. I want my hair for me to make me feel better about myself it has 0 to do with girls liking me or anything of that nature.