Didier Drogba - Bald In 2 Years Time?

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the Americans will know a great deal about this guy, but for you who follow football:

Dider Drogba has seemed to go bald in 2 years.

An interview with him from 2 years ago, where he is a solid norwood 1.

This is from today:

Has he gone completely bald in 2 years time? Or does he simply just go for the cueball look even with good hair?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor hair genetics, the sun and all that sugar cane his ancestors scoffed!

Last edited:

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
After doing some reading it seems he shaved his hair off and is NOT thinning. So this thread can be closed.

No man shaves his hair out of choice to the bone and keeps it like that all of the time especially one that rocked longer hair before.

His hair was creeping back slowly and I rate him for being brave and just shaving it before it got really bad. Look at his fellow Ivorian Gervinho who still can't let go and rocks possibly the worst hairstyle in the world.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No man shaves his hair out of choice to the bone and keeps it like that all of the time especially one that rocked longer hair before.

His hair was creeping back slowly and I rate him for being brave and just shaving it before it got really bad. Look at his fellow Ivorian Gervinho who still can't let go and rocks possibly the worst hairstyle in the world.
Yeah he obviously went bald. But he pulls it off.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
1712845440537.png

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Mohammed Salah has started balding a lot recently. I wonder what he'll go for, a shave or a transplant.

I'm betting on the latter.

Attachments

• 1_Screenshot-2024-01-01-at-210440.jpg
    1_Screenshot-2024-01-01-at-210440.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 22