Did U Ever Made Fun Of Balding People When U Still Had A Full Head Of Hair?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly i did it two times and i feel so bad right now

The worst was when i was like 19, was new at this company and made a presentation..and there was this guy with the same last name as me and i thought it was funny to intodruce myself with "hey my name and is soso and just like soso - just with hair". And people laughed (while the guy was in the audience).

Later that day i had to go to human ressources tho.

I feel terrible now. However at this moment my intention wasnt want to hurt this guy. Quite the contrary. I was actually very cool with that guy. He was always very funny and cracked a lot of jokes. I liked him.

I was young, ignorant and stupid. I thought it was a good idea to open a presentation with a joke.

Jesus how retarded i was. Now im balding myself. Karma is a b**ch i guess

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing too bad: A few times I pointed out young guys with terrible combovers and may have laughed at their expense.

I'm sure everyone has done something like that.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I never really cared. My father is Norwood 5 all his life and I never really cared or thought about it for one second. One of my friends is a bodybuilder and he is bald but he is tall and has muscles like the Rock. It does fit him well but he has sex once a year. Women are scared of him lol but guys are jealous as f***. They think he gets pussy left and right. But since I'm balding and adding toppik and looked for hair transplant, I can tell you after 5min walk on a busy street which Norwood status anyone is.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
once I noticed that a classmate could run a professor game in his 16yo because of the bald spot on his vertex

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never paid much attention to it, as far as I was concerned baldness was something that happened to old people only, worrying about it at 20 years old felt like worrying about dentures or hearing aids. I thought anyone that was bald was at least 40 and I wouldn't have to worry about it for decades. So I never really made fun of people for being bald. I remember then at 18 one of my classmates went bald, literally NW6 just a year later when he was 19. I thought there was something seriously wrong with his internals, like maybe he had some genetic problem or he was on hard drugs. I thought he was an abberation and normal people didn't go bald until they were "old".

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no specific memory of insulting a person for being bald, but it doesn't mean I didn't do it or a comment couldn't have slipped out that I don't remember. It's no surprise that I wouldn't remember as I never thought of it as a big deal until I realized it was happening to me

Nowadays I get an immediate triggered feeling when anyone mentions someone's hairloss

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair began thinning when I was 16. I didn't notice until my mom said something more than a year later. I already felt unattractive because of my height (6'3") and being (back then) modestly overweight. Losing my hair was the icing on the cake, the final proof that I would always be seen as gross and oafish.

blackg

Reaction score
I have no specific memory of insulting a person for being bald, but it doesn't mean I didn't do it or a comment couldn't have slipped out that I don't remember. It's no surprise that I wouldn't remember as I never thought of it as a big deal until I realized it was happening to me

Nowadays I get an immediate triggered feeling when anyone mentions someone's hairloss
What's with your avatar, mate? Fred has only been gone a couple of days and you jump in his grave.

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn-t even noticed other peoples baldness, dint even know genetic alopecia existed lol
I had a friend with a nw3 on highschool, but thought his hairline was just like that... ignorance is bliss

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was 10-11, there was this 40-50 y o slick bald guy who used to come across my street once in a while. He was a good guy apparently he had good relationship with everyone. I yelled BALDIE from the balcony and ran inside giggling...

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, the lads I hung around with in school regularly took the mickey out of the bald teachers and one guy in particular who had a quality combover.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn-t even noticed other peoples baldness, dint even know genetic alopecia existed lol
I had a friend with a nw3 on highschool, but thought his hairline was just like that... ignorance is bliss

where is he on a norwood scale now?

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was a kid I occasionally teased my dad's NW7. Now he teases my Norwood Infinity.

Good old karma.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my bff at work is a nw6.5 who wears it like a boss and with confidence, whenever someone tries to make fun of his baldness he always makes the best comebacks and end up shattering the commenter. there is this one time we were at an afterwork party a guy got drunk and came up to him and said : "dude i can't imagine how good you would look if you wear a wig or something" 0.01 seconde after, he responded : was thinking the same about you, except i was thinking more of a mask for you than a wig. the guy made a nervous laugh to comply with other people who were laughing, then he crawled back in shame with his drink. And the best part is the guy who made the comment was a nw5 diffuser lol.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't ever remember making fun of anyone for being bald... that just wasn't the way I was. However I remember distinct instances where I was inwardly cringing at how bad someone's hair would look when they had a very unflattering hairstyle for their norwood.