Did this big3 realy works? any sexual risk ?(pics actual)

crossings

Reaction score
I'am 30years male. 5 years ago my hair start to fall... little by little... and now thats the stage on the photo. I tryed VICHY AMINEXIL no results and I lost all my hope, few years ago I got it long hair shining... now my wife always told me that i got less and less hair.. untill yeastarday when I found this site and give it hopes to me. But I found some research abaut DHT and future or imediat impact on sexual life on 2% .

Please tell me , this risks are real ?
Did this realy worth?
It is long term effect or if we stop treatment hair falls again and faster ....?
What means the big3? What are the drugs exacly names and dosage to start this ?

I sow alot of drugs on this forum: PROSCAR,PROPECIA,ROGAINE,NIZORAL,minoxidil?,finasteride?

Attachments

• DSC00990.JPG
    DSC00990.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 1,689

Sean68

Reaction score
my turn today. the big three are - propecia (finasteride) a tablet which prevents the production of type 2 dht, minoxidil which is a spray or a foaming aerosol that can help hair grow by promoting blood circulation to the hair follicle though no one really knows how it works exactly and nizoral - an anti fungal shampoo which...is also good. :)

around 2% of people get sexual sides from propecia but they go away if you stop taking it. most people dont get them and imo it certainly shouldnt put you off.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
my advice is, using propecia is the only thing you really need, and yes there are some sexual side affects (atleast for me) but without hair you wont be having sex with anything you want to be having sex with anyway, so go for it

Sean68

Reaction score
do some research mate if youre concerned. evrey drug has side effects and when people say 'sexual side effects' it sounds a lot worse than it actually is. slightly reduced libido, less semen etc but the vast majority dont report any.

Sean68

Reaction score
zak84 said:
my advice is, using propecia is the only thing you really need, and yes there are some sexual side affects (atleast for me) but without hair you wont be having sex with anything you want to be having sex with anyway, so go for it

..and if that doesnt put you off...nothing will. :roll:

crossings

Reaction score
I decide to buy PROSCAR because is much much cheaper ... I hope its ok , I sow many people on this forum that use this with same results.

Also dont find here Rogaine , only other products with MINOXIDIL , its ok with that ?

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah rogaine/regaine is the brand name minoxidil is the ingredient. try and get regaine foam. theres loads of info on all the main products on this site.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
big 3 works for majority of guys...but definitely not everyone.

finasteride and minoxidil both have slight side effects...but they are not reported by a large population of users. Sides sometimes subsidize with time, so dont be too concern about them.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zak84 said:

A very ignorant thing to say. Not to mention its total bullsh1t...

ShedMaster

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
zak84 said:

A very ignorant thing to say. Not to mention its total bullsh1t...

thank you haunted ballroom, as I no longer feel that my advice and others of veteran stature has not gone to complete waste on this forum. Atleast someone has started to get it. Maybe there is hope for all of us :)

G

In order to be fair to crossings one should mention that the 2% are only the official numbers released by Merck. Many people, myself included, believe the actual rate is much higher, probably far below 50% though. I advise crossings to do some reading and make his own judgement whether it is worth the trouble or not. His hair loss is very advanced and he Finasteride won´t do so much good for him.

Good Luck

crossings

Reaction score
Taugenichts , I see alot of posts by you and you must have alot of exeperience seen must of SUCCES story's and givin alot of advices. I see on SUCCES STORY topic more advanced hairloss then me , and after few moth must of the hair come back . I'am quite sad now after you say it that ''Finasteride won´t do so much good for ' me.
:) Yeastarday I toke it first mg of Proscar and I use it ALOPEXY (2% MINOXIDIL) bacause in my country no way to find ROGAINE . Also I use from now on Nizoral shapoo.

G

What I was trying to say is that Finasteride alone won´t help you that much, because it only stops the hairloss but you need regrowth in order to get somewhat good hair.

All these success stories involve minoxidil, it is the key ingredient for regrowth.

I don´t know where you are from but you can order minoxidil at ebay, it may also be possible that in your country it is called Regaine.

crossings

Reaction score
I toke it the 4'th dose 1mg proscar but I think I'am going to quit all of this cause I have a life infront , no need any gyno's remove treatment or brain problems after few moths,years of this. MAYBE IN 8 months hair start to grow but in the same time sides shows and its more complicated then because you're tempted to keep on finasteride'.... Also Proscar witch is 5mg ,can't be cut it perfectly in 5 and the dose is not equale every time and i think that ''small'' difference have effect also.
''Dealing with Side Effects'' page ,are more then double pages compare with SUCCES story's , and all that issues abaut possible sides effect that are clearly more...more ...then 2%.. can't be ignored.
Many of the comercials abaut propecia or minoxidil are made of bald people...:), strange...why they not try this ''big3'' ? Cause they are realistic abaut the side effects.
I think we are here like in a big theatre , and we all act a scene and all the ''inventors'' if it can be called that way because i think that prostate problem peoples that were bold ,after taking PROSCAR they see some effects on theyr hair , regrowing some of it, after that they reduce the q'ty to 1mg to each pil ,to reduce the sides ,make it more expensive , and now they watch as here like we are mouses ..and take notes abaut the effect on as.
I think this is not some big discovery and we mus wait for the hair clone or some other stuff .
Just a very few people have folow this treatment more time like 5-10 years , so we can see what side are then or sides if stop it, because as we all know getting older makes our imun system and general health get wicker and this pils accelerate some proceses in our body's.
All this was only my opinion , we all have the choice , and nobody here is a real doctor to know exacly whats happent with as taking propecia and minoxidil . Medical researchis in every field is withaut a doubt very advanced in our century but lets be real , medicine are folow other paths to heal cancer and other diseas more important , not hair loss ...