Did Pete Davidson Get A Transplant?

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a video of him saying that he takes propecia, and then I came across this picture randomly on Instagram. Looks like a not so great hair line lowering.

Or maybe it’s a hair piece for a role/sketch? I can’t tell.

upload_2020-8-9_9-44-35.jpeg

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a wig. A good check with wigs is to always look closely at the temple points. There's also a small line right before his hairline, that's the outline of the net. They use makeup in movies to mask it, whereas with hair systems you cut that stuff away.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea who is that fa*ggot, but it just looks like a shitty transplant with singles at the front

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea who is that fa*ggot, but it just looks like a shitty transplant with singles at the front

He is kind of a big comedian, has been on SNL for a few years, and has a big comedy movie out this year. He famously dated beautiful women all across the board and especially Ariana Grande, he became the face of the "big dick energy" meme. You'd have to be seriously out of the loop to not at least have heard of the guy. But honestly, just outright calling someone "f*ggot", even using the word as a slur online in 2020, just speaks volumes to your character. So I'm not really surprised. And you obviously have no idea about hair transplants either. For it to look this pluggy, it would not be singles but multihair grafts.

You know, I got a quote from another movie for you, slightly adapted: "You will go through your life thinking people don't like you bc of your hairloss, but it's because you are an a**h**."

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is kind of a big comedian, has been on SNL for a few years, and has a big comedy movie out this year. He famously dated beautiful women all across the board and especially Ariana Grande, he became the face of the "big dick energy" meme. You'd have to be seriously out of the loop to not at least have heard of the guy. But honestly, just outright calling someone "f*ggot", even using the word as a slur online in 2020, just speaks volumes to your character. So I'm not really surprised. And you obviously have no idea about hair transplants either. For it to look this pluggy, it would not be singles but multihair grafts.

You know, I got a quote from another movie for you, slightly adapted: "You will go through your life thinking people don't like you bc of your hairloss, but it's because you are an a**h**."
First of all I know alot about hair transplant, it was just a mistake, I meant to say he has multis, not singles.

Second I called him f*g cause he looks like one, espescially with this stupid face expression.
And of course it says alot about me, it says that I dont care what year it is, and dont give a fuk about political correctness sh*t that f*gs like you trying to push. So save your faggy lecture from me. Dont worry there are lots of people who like me and those who dont can go fuk themselves.

I wonder why would you care so much that I called some random dude f*g, its not like he is reading it, and it was half joke anyway to trigger butthurt people like you apperantly

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure this venture into comedy will work out for you, buddy.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all I know alot about hair transplant, it was just a mistake, I meant to say he has multis, not singles.

Second I called him f*g cause he looks like one, espescially with this stupid face expression.
And of course it says alot about me, it says that I dont care what year it is, and dont give a fuk about political correctness sh*t that f*gs like you trying to push. So save your faggy lecture from me. Dont worry there are lots of people who like me and those who dont can go fuk themselves.

I wonder why would you care so much that I called some random dude f*g, its not like he is reading it, and it was half joke anyway to trigger butthurt people like you apperantly
An entire group of people would be offended by that word, it's not about Pete.

I remember going through childhood and adolescence while that word was still socially acceptable, and it was a nightmare. Lead to so much hatred, violence and bullying.. so yeah, I'd rather see humanity just leaving that whole mentality behind.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An entire group of people would be offended by that word, it's not about Pete.

I remember going through childhood and adolescence while that word was still socially acceptable, and it was a nightmare. Lead to so much hatred, violence and bullying.. so yeah, I'd rather see humanity just leaving that whole mentality behind.

Thinks he's being cool and edgy when in reality he sounds like a 12 year old having a tantrum in an xbox live lobby, not a good look for a 35 year old..

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a wig. A good check with wigs is to always look closely at the temple points. There's also a small line right before his hairline, that's the outline of the net. They use makeup in movies to mask it, whereas with hair systems you cut that stuff away.

yeah right after I posted it, I realized how obvious it was. I was so fixated on the hair line I didn’t even see the obvious adhesive on the temple points, and also the fact that there are literally wig stands behind him Hahaha.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair looked pretty good in King of Staten Island. It's clearly working for him.