Did minoxidil Kill My Hairline? Maintained Hair On finasteride, Added Min And My Hair Has Never Been Worse.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What,man?..You want me to come to London?...You have a heavy winter there...I can't even stand the soft winter in Greece.

i need some cal loving man

i need to twirl that sexy quiff round my fingers

Perah

My Regimen
Reaction score
@BaldingGuy

really, im not sure it s minoxidil now, or fina shed or wathever. Im beginning to think that, even though im turning 30 now, a version of very agressive aag is what started for me. hopefully im wrong, and everything will stabilize in a few month. If not, i ll buzz the f****r.

what do you mean by : "That seems to be a lot of hair". That i lost?
my shedding is bad, i dont really know how many hairs per day, but i would say over 100 easily. And it shows no signs of stopping.

@MorningGlory, you think that might be a shed. When i read about people freaking out when they go through sheds, i never see pics. Based on my pictures, is it normal to loose that hair because of a fina (5 months) or minoxidil sheds ?

Anyways, BaldingGuy, post some pics so i can see your status, im sure it s not as bas as myself.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you bipolar Georgie?Manic phase now?
I’m bipolar type 2. Not having a manic phase, but getting some f*****g hectic anxiety probably from the f*****g enza I’ve unknowingly been rubbing onto my head.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m bipolar type 2. Not having a manic phase, but getting some f*****g hectic anxiety probably from the f*****g enza I’ve unknowingly been rubbing onto my head.
For me,anxiety is debilitating...I wouldn't be able to write one page text:)...I wouldn't be able to do anything actually,except suffer it silently.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me,anxiety is debilitating...I wouldn't be able to write one page text:)...I wouldn't be able to do anything actually,except suffer it silently.
My anxiety throws me into fits of hyper awareness. I become erratic and shaky and sh*t ie like now. Other times I become a zombie. Idk maybe t is tied up with my
Bp

thornhill59

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo. OP here. Hair is marginally worse i'd say. the kinking in the front is nightmarish and im not really sure what to do with it. I was told by my derma to stay on for another 6 months, moving to min foam and if nothing happens to quit the min. frankly i hate the fact I ever started min, density was never a huge problem for me, just the recession. minoxidil has made my hair grow back in significantly thinner and kinked to boot. i'll post photos later.

BaldingGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo. OP here. Hair is marginally worse i'd say. the kinking in the front is nightmarish and im not really sure what to do with it. I was told by my derma to stay on for another 6 months, moving to min foam and if nothing happens to quit the min. frankly i hate the fact I ever started min, density was never a huge problem for me, just the recession. minoxidil has made my hair grow back in significantly thinner and kinked to boot. i'll post photos later.

I can relate to everything you said !

thornhill59

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey if anyone returns to this thread and is still the least bit curious this is my hair now. https://imgur.com/a/EVFwSv6 Not the best photos. However, the kinking has stopped for the most part since moving to foam, still the odd hair thats all twirled up but most are now gone. Density in that area is reduced a bit, I'm not sure if the kinking is a precursor to aggressive thinning. Still on finasteride. Will update again in 3-6 months when I should be able to establish if it was simply a poor reaction to the glycol in min liquid.

thornhill59

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also out of curiosity anyone go an idea what norwood I am? I'll go for 2.5. Hair behind the hairline is still very thick and hair at the back and sides is dense as f*** but as the hairline thins it becomes far more difficult to style. Would consider a transplant, have the money, but probably not for another 3-4 years. Want to check to see if there's any hope in the upcoming treatments and also see how stable my loss is on finasteride. 2 years into finasteride. 26 years old.