Did I Get Gyno From 50mg Spironolactone?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking 2.5mg Dutasteride with Minoxidil and had a doctor check up to confirm I did not have gynecomastia. Since dutasteride did not halt my hair loss I got my hands on spironolactone. After just one 50mg dose of Spironolactone (oral) I felt my left nipple hurting. Do I have gynecomastia and if so do you all have a good source for Raloxifine? I ordered mine and It won't be at my house for another 11 days. What can I do until then?

Attachments

• IMG-5641.JPG
    IMG-5641.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG-5642.JPG
    IMG-5642.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,433
  • IMG-5643.JPG
    IMG-5643.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 777
  • IMG-5644.JPG
    IMG-5644.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 3,296

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that it looms like gyno. It doesn't mean you don't have an incipient one yet but the pics don't betray gyno.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that it looms like gyno. It doesn't mean you don't have an incipient one yet but the pics don't betray gyno.
how can I reverse the gyno until the raloxifine comes in 11 days

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see gyno either so I don't see the need to take raloxifine. Side note, you have zero chest hair; did dutasteride/spironolactone cause that? is it genetics? or do you shave?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see gyno either so I don't see the need to take raloxifine. Side note, you have zero chest hair; did dutasteride/spironolactone cause that? is it genetics? or do you shave?
I shave, I’m definitely in the incipient stages of gyno tho. My nipples were hurting so bad today. I haven to even touched spironolactone for the past 2 days but the symptoms won’t go away.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I shave, I’m definitely in the incipient stages of gyno tho. My nipples were hurting so bad today. I haven to even touched spironolactone for the past 2 days but the symptoms won’t go away.

dutasteride is causing your gyno bro. even with 1mg finasteride you are at risk to get gyno imagine someone like you with 2,5mg dutasteride. you should have the estradiol very high since you have high testosterone levels ( more testo can convert to estrogen) and almost 0 DHT ( which not only ruins our lives but also counteract estrogens)

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride is causing your gyno bro. even with 1mg finasteride you are at risk to get gyno imagine someone like you with 2,5mg dutasteride. you should have the estradiol very high since you have high testosterone levels ( more testo can convert to estrogen) and almost 0 DHT ( which not only ruins our lives but also counteract estrogens)
I didn't have gyno until 4 hours after I took my first dose of spironolactone. The morning after I had way less stubble than usual.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is early stages get ed one aromasin quick!
where can I buy aromas, I bought raloxifine from 2 different sources and I'm really scared of this gyno crap. Also how long would It take me to develop glands?

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't see any evidence of gyno, but take photos and monitor the situation. Your assessment: "After just one 50mg dose of Spironolactone (oral) I felt my left nipple hurting" I think might be more psychological than anything.

To be honest you are on a really intense regimen for your age. I feel like dutasteride at 0.5mg is rarely prescribed for someone under 18, and I can only think of a few--regardless of age-- who take it at 2.5mg. I hope a doctor is monitoring you.

Also from everything I know regarding spironolactone, most studies say you need levels of ~200mg to prevent hairless, but that is in females. I can't imagine any doctor prescribing it for men, let alone someone under 18. Most men who take it are either transitioning to be female or are using it as a last last resort. More importantly though, your doctor needs to monitor your blood potassium levels as they can rise to lethal levels by the mechanism it works in the kidneys. When ppl mention fears of gyno while using finasteride/dutasteride, I feel they are a little overblown, but not with spironolactone since it actually is an antagonist to testosterone receptors.

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where can I buy aromas, I bought raloxifine from 2 different sources and I'm really scared of this gyno crap. Also how long would It take me to develop glands?
I'm not familiar with raloxifene. I know that aromasin can kill up to 60% estrogen (85% from other sources). It is the safest anti estrogen as there is no "rebound".

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't see any evidence of gyno, but take photos and monitor the situation. Your assessment: "After just one 50mg dose of Spironolactone (oral) I felt my left nipple hurting" I think might be more psychological than anything.

To be honest you are on a really intense regimen for your age. I feel like dutasteride at 0.5mg is rarely prescribed for someone under 18, and I can only think of a few--regardless of age-- who take it at 2.5mg. I hope a doctor is monitoring you.

Also from everything I know regarding spironolactone, most studies say you need levels of ~200mg to prevent hairless, but that is in females. I can't imagine any doctor prescribing it for men, let alone someone under 18. Most men who take it are either transitioning to be female or are using it as a last last resort. More importantly though, your doctor needs to monitor your blood potassium levels as they can rise to lethal levels by the mechanism it works in the kidneys. When ppl mention fears of gyno while using finasteride/dutasteride, I feel they are a little overblown, but not with spironolactone since it actually is an antagonist to testosterone receptors.
the spironolactone threw my hairloss to bed. But I have not taken it for 2 days and my nipples hurt more and more still. Ever since I stopped taking the spironolactone my hairloss has continued to progress. What can I do to stop achy nipples and gyno now?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with raloxifene. I know that aromasin can kill up to 60% estrogen (85% from other sources). It is the safest anti estrogen as there is no "rebound".
what source would you recommend from aromasin that would ship as fast as possible?

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the spironolactone threw my hairloss to bed. But I have not taken it for 2 days and my nipples hurt more and more still. Ever since I stopped taking the spironolactone my hairloss has continued to progress. What can I do to stop achy nipples and gyno now?

I don't think you understand how AAs work: "spironolactone threw my hairless to bed". How? You haven't come close to how long you would need to be on it to even tell if it has made an impact on your hair. Hair grows at 0.5 in/month; how would you know if it "threw [your] hairloss to bed" if you hadn't even taken it for one month?

If I were you, I would take finasteride at 1mg for a full year, along with minoxidil twice a day and dermaroll. And then assess from there. Use Nizoral 2x/week for inflammation, and if you really want to add something else, consider LLLT and/or alternative treatments: https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/492035.

I think you should also consider therapy for OCD/BDD based on your photos

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you understand how AAs work: "spironolactone threw my hairless to bed". How? You haven't come close to how long you would need to be on it to even tell if it has made an impact on your hair. Hair grows at 0.5 in/month; how would you know if it "threw [your] hairloss to bed" if you hadn't even taken it for one month?

If I were you, I would take finasteride at 1mg for a full year, along with minoxidil twice a day and dermaroll. And then assess from there. Use Nizoral 2x/week for inflammation, and if you really want to add something else, consider LLLT and/or alternative treatments: https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/492035.

I think you should also consider therapy for OCD/BDD based on your photos
I recommend his advice. I didn't realize you're so young. You are way too young to be messing around with your hormones. Please see a DC doctor and a therapist inmediatamente.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh idk what these niggaz are talking about, cuz i clearly see bulging outshape of gyno forming around your nipples

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh idk what these niggaz are talking about, cuz i clearly see bulging outshape of gyno forming around your nipples
Not sure where u see it that clear. I'k not saying it's not there (I really don't see it though) but wonder how is that clear for you.