Did I Accidently Absorb My Friends Dht?

Jakebalding

Reaction score
Lol, no it won't cause you to start balding! Wtf. DHT doesn't work that way. It's in your blood/genes
Are You sure? My friend has Hair loss, and i used His used snus under My lips, and since the flesh under lips absorbs the nictonine under the snus, shouldnt it absorb His dht too?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are You sure? My friend has Hair loss, and i used His used snus under My lips

giphy.gif

Jakebalding

Reaction score
@and to the People Who thinks the question is stupid: the nicotine thats in the snus gets transported to the blood through your inner lips, so why should not His dht thats in the saliva also gets transported With it?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not. Even if for some crazy reason you absorbed more than a negligible amount of dht your body produces bucketloads of the stuff. Dht isn't the problem, follicle sensitivity to dht is.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the strangest thread I’ve ever read on here (besides the dude that castrated himself)

Why would you even chew your buddy’s used snus in the first place? That’s disgusting

Jakebalding

Reaction score
Absolutely not. Even if for some crazy reason you absorbed more than a negligible amount of dht your body produces bucketloads of the stuff. Dht isn't the problem, follicle sensitivity to dht is.

Are you sure that his DHT didnt get absorbed with the nicotine from the snus?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you don’t know how balding works. YOU HAVE DHT IN YOUR BODY. We all do. People that bald are just sensitive to the DHT. The more sensitive you are to DHT, the faster you bald. You and your friends DHT levels are the same, his hair is just sensitive to DHT.

Jakebalding

Reaction score
Dude you don’t know how balding works. YOU HAVE DHT IN YOUR BODY. We all do. People that bald are just sensitive to the DHT. The more sensitive you are to DHT, the faster you bald. You and your friends DHT levels are the same, his hair is just sensitive to DHT.

But did i get his DHT into my blood?