Did dutasteride Stop The Itching For You, finasteride Didn't?

evian123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on dutasteride for 15 days now, my head is still itching. Finasteride did not stop the itching either, I was taking it for around a year.

I have tried Nizoral, DR regen pure and everything under the sun! I just want the itching to stop..

Can people share their experiences, did you get regrowth even with itching? It's very bad itching also.

Thanks

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on dutasteride for 15 days now, my head is still itching. Finasteride did not stop the itching either, I was taking it for around a year.

I have tried Nizoral, DR regen pure and everything under the sun! I just want the itching to stop..

Can people share their experiences, did you get regrowth even with itching? It's very bad itching also.

Thanks

My head itches all the time and I’ve pretty much reversed any thinning I had in just 2 months

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am almost certain both Finasteride and dutasteride is what is giving me a scalp itch

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only had scalp itch when I wasn't on meds. Nizoral solved it. I used Noziral as it said on the bottle I think. After 2 weeks of usage, I stopped but it came back a slight bit after a week. Used Nizoral again for a week and then it went away forever pretty much. I use Regenepure DR every now and then which contains a smaller dose of keto and is better for my hair.

Sad you still have issues with itching after all that. is your scalp suffering from inflammation?