Did Anyone Maintain With Setipiprant

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, I took fina for 2 years and had to quit because of sides. Btw, how long did you take it and have you recoverd?

Now I'm taking seti, and I have no side effects so far besides less oily skin/scalp.

from-kythera-presentation.png

i took it for a year with excellent regrowth. but felt awful on it.

im still pretty messed up. my general health is bad. but once i fix everything like diet and gut stuff etc i will be fine im sure.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti is super safe.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to try Seti but a little afraid of ingesting powder from China..(You remember when all the dogs died?)

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti doesn't work. It's no where near as powerful as finasteride and you'd need 2g a day for it to be effective.

I took 900mg a day and got seriously dry face (which looked unhealthy) and with that less itch and shedding. But it didn't stop the hairloss. I was still losing.

Also we don't know the effects from this. Tbh I got a cough on it. Don't know what it was from.

Westonci and pigeon are deluding themselves thinking this is a finasteride alternative. It's simply far too weak and is one of many downstream of DHT that cause hairloss. WNT is another. So what does seti do for that?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Nextjohns: so it looks like we will be without a side effect free effective oral treatment for at least another decade, correct?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another member asked me to post here.

I completely halted further loss and regrowing with 1g Seti daily with no sides.
Isn't that expensive?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just FYI

If anyone has got their Seti from Kane, Ali Baba or anywhere else, make sure to get it tested just in case

Reddit user /u/janoshik does other testing but he did seti testing before. Hes pretty known and has a good reputation.

info@janoshik.com

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So a bit of good news and some minor bad news

Good news is I upped my Seti dose to 1.5g recently. I can absolute notice the positive effects from it, the tiny vellus hairs are starting to get pigmented and I can see lots of the growing out. Also hair on top of head that was thinning is getting super thick now.

The bad news is now that I upped the dose to 1.5g, I've noticed to minor sides.

First is dry eyes. Not really a big deal and minor for me. Staring at a computer screen for too long can be quite a bit uncomfortable.

The second is dry facial skin and grey dead skin complexion which is a bit more annoying.

I forgot who else mentioned it, but someone on this forum mentioned the same sides ie. dry eyes and grey skin complexion.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good news is I upped my Seti dose to 1.5g recently. I can absolute notice the positive effects from it, the tiny vellus hairs are starting to get pigmented and I can see lots of the growing out. Also hair on top of head that was thinning is getting super thick now.

First is dry eyes. Not really a big deal and minor for me. Staring at a computer screen for too long can be quite a bit uncomfortable.

The second is dry facial skin and grey dead skin complexion which is a bit more annoying.

I forgot who else mentioned it, but someone on this forum mentioned the same sides ie. dry eyes and grey skin complexion.

lol of course your getting sides

every f*****g hair loss treatment gives you sides

anything that can remotely help you regrow hair will f*** u up somewhere else somehow

lol

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey man, any updates you can give us? Are you still on seti? How are the results? Thanks

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol yeah sounds great mate

f*****g up your face to regrow a few follicles

sounds wicked

Before you lose your mind with hysteria, it's worth nothing that seti/fevi are being tested for all kinds of different conditions. There are 13 trials at first glance being conducted right now, mostly for asthmatics. If there are really bad side effects from them, we will know about it. We don't know anything yet.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey man, any updates you can give us? Are you still on seti? How are the results? Thanks

Yea im still making solid gains. Im 100% satisfied right now. I couldnt be happier tbh.

Its probably one of the reasons why I dont come on this board that much anymore. I stopped thinking about my hair.

Last edited: