Did anyone else here have a receding hairline at 15?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump can anyone help me out I’m only 15 and I’m worried of my hairline, I don’t see any kids with this hairline wtf

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's been sending DMs to me since today and saying stuff like "do you think im balding?", "what do you think g?" "this cant be normal for a 15 yr old"
He’s done the same thing with me lol. I know what it’s like to have BDD, but man this is something else.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s done the same thing with me lol. I know what it’s like to have BDD, but man this is something else.
i told him i dont mind him sending dms if he wants help but today i said i'll block him if he keeps it up. I dont mind him sending new pictures via dm every now and then but he literally ignores whatever i say and then asks the same question right after

INT

Reaction score
He does the same thing to me @Wolf Pack. Can you perma ban him? I am sorry that I keep on asking but this reeks of BDD and him being able to ask for reassurance is the worst thing that can happen to him.

@Alexander Shenton, I will keep on reporting you till you are banned. I recommend you to go to your doctor and till him how this is affecting your life. I am more than willing to help you with questions related to BDD but no more hair questions.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who don't know, this kid has been doing this for the last 18 months on here. He has made about 850 posts on here and has also posted on the Tressless subreddit, constantly obsessing over his non-existent hair loss. He refuses to listen to anything we tell him, and keeps on coming back again and again, spamming the forum with his posts. He has severe BDD, and clearly also has OCD and other psychological problems. I know he's just a kid, but it really is infuriating to be honest. A permanent ban is absolutely needed at this point.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who don't know, this kid has been doing this for the last 18 months on here. He has made about 850 posts on here and has also posted on the Tressless subreddit, constantly obsessing over his non-existent hair loss. He refuses to listen to anything we tell him, and keeps on coming back again and again, spamming the forum with his posts. He has severe BDD, and clearly also has OCD and other psychological problems. I know he's just a kid, but it really is infuriating to be honest. A permanent ban is absolutely needed at this point.
What so I’m just crazy

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was 16 when i first started noticing thinning at the temples. one of my friends from high school was a Norwood 5 at 17 (see one of my older posts about it). you're not alone in your struggle bro
Well everyone is saying I’m not so idek