did anyone else here give up on life because of balding?

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
i used to go the gym 4x a week, have a job, finished school, was taking classes at college, had friends, beautiful girlfriends, etc. then one day i got a haircut and it was all over and my hairline was going to sh*t. i was too stupid to hop on meds right away so my hairline got even worse and now i think i'm totally fucked i don't even want to go outside anymore.

after that everything started going downhill all my friends started acting like *** holes and my only good friend died girls started ghosting me because of my hairline. everything in my life kept getting worse while my hair kept getting thinner. i fell behind so far in life i basically just gave up now i need a miracle like a winning lottery ticket otherwise i'm just going to be drunk with a shotgun in my mouth while crying. i spent so much time getting in shape, getting nice clothes, and getting nice haircuts and then it all just turns around right after and my hair looks like sh*t and goes 3 inches up my forehead.

i don't care what anyone says i refuse to live life balding. a hair transplant isn't good enough i just want to have never gone bald or i refuse to live.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
A good transplant will do wonders. Get one with the right surgeon and start treatments

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, hair is important but at the end of the day, it’s hair.

When I see people like you, I think you were a loser even before hairloss.

We live in an age where we have options. I mean I am a NW5-6 and I fool people thinking I am a NW0 with fibers, we have beanies/hats, hair systems, and kickass hair transplants that even hairmills can do good job at. Imagine living in 1800s or 1900s

And you’re whining and complaining if others have given up on life?

The good news is we all die. Whether you’re a billionaire or broke *** nigga, why are you so depressed over not winning the gene lottery idiot. Change your attitude and do something about your hair or lack thereof.

No I don’t mean just shave it bro. Your a whiny boy clearly and shave it bro requires balls of steel confidence to pull off

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Gave up while I was bald. Now I got my hair system, my hair looks great but I'm still miserable in life and considered ugly still. You never beat hair loss. The longer you spend bald, the worse your chances, so treat it.

Diffuser3000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gave up with women, but still enjoy life and have a decent job.

Realised pretty quickly that the main source of frustration with my balding came from dating failures so just don't try anymore; I think i'm actually happier than alot of my married work colleagues seem to be and that's with a sh*tty diffused NW5.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gave up with women, but still enjoy life and have a decent job.

Realised pretty quickly that the main source of frustration with my balding came from dating failures so just don't try anymore; I think i'm actually happier than alot of my married work colleagues seem to be and that's with a sh*tty diffused NW5.
great reply that should be posted on most of the threads in this subforum

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing more depressing than being a late 20s-early 30s "mature student" at a college hiding under a hat, while everyone else is NW0. Or that I've had bald profs single me out. Even during Covid zoom classes, i wore beanies or never turned on the webcam. I dropped out of college because I couldn't take it anymore. Even when getting Proscar, my new pharmacist tossed out my doctor fax for a prescription, I later found out he was slick bald too. The reality is that baldness breeds misery.