Dicaprio’s Hairline In Inception, Filmed In 2010

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah 2 parents with great genes does not mean a kid with good genes, just a higher chance for it.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not a big mystery.

He had great hair well into his twenties, so his recession is super slow.
It's debatable if he even has male pattern baldness and not just a mature hairline given his genetics.
And yeah, he is a huge mega star. Of course he is taking finasteride.
He probably started at the first sign and maintained most of it and otherwise just recedes very slowly but naturally. If you can tolerate finasteride, this is called winning the game.

Besides, you can never really base your analysis on photoshoots or movies anyway. I recently tried out dermmatch and if it matches your hair color, it is undetectable in 99% of situations. You can bet that anytime he goes to any kind of public event, he will have his face and hair done professionally.
This mature hairline bullshit needs to stop. He has male pattern baldness, just less brutal than cueballs.

If you don't have male pattern baldness, you look like this into your grave:
1086386405_850215_0000000000_sumario_normal.jpg

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, then stop reading so much crap.
Men who maintain their hair don't come back to these forums often, if at all.
I am now close to being on it for a year and the stuff just works.
Look at people like Spencer Kobren or the people on the Belgrada before/after photos. It works, and it will work down the line. Why would it stop working?

I don't get it though. Its not rocket science.

Elon musk is going to teraform mars but we can't figure this out lol.

Someone is trolling.

I suspect its genetic and environmental. Its diff if you have male pattern baldness due to drugs, steroids cycles or in my case accutane.

There's still side effects. I was on 80mg and I never finished it fully. Its fucked me up. Hard. I took stuff to help hair, liver, and counter strike the side effects. Its going good. I love my golden locks but. If the day comes I will dwayne Johnson it.

Funny. I never touch steroids. I fear hair loss and a stroke or heart attack. Accutane killed acne but brought me here.

Its not the end of the world. I watch entrepreneur in cars Richard Cooper. I love my hair but it is whatever. There's more to life. Plus I am practicing Buddhism.

Monk mode means no hair lol.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Di caprio is not balding at all, he has the perfect hair and example of proper mature hairline. Experienced minor recession over his career which you can see from his younger photos. His hairline now is sharp and clean with that old-school slick back look. I'd say if you were to compare his and Brad's hair now Di Caprio would win.

ShKaido

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is in bad shape and he does have male pattern baldness, DUPA type of pattern which is why he shaves his sides most times. Initially I thought that thin look just happened to people with finer hair who use gel since people with thicker hair don't show scalp, but it's beyond that. This type of thinning will attract attention no matter what but like you said he is good looking so gets away with it with an intact hairline too. Anything up to Norwood 2 (without recession) makes a positive difference. Leo on the other hand was just a mature hairline with full back and sides and all on top, very natural and nice.

View attachment 136558

Pure recession is far easier to deal with and maximum reward with surgery. Here a Norwood 2.5 returns to a non balding Norwood 2 hairline, even that deliberate conservative hairline gives a big improvement from the frontal view in person and with styling. The downside of recession is that it quickly takes away the looks of a person and obvious combovers or shave down are the only choices in the mean time. But like I said, recession guys can get a full head fast whereas diffusion is often a life long nightmare in terms of styling, lighting and treatment. It's way more unpredictable with treatments and aggressive unfortunately.

View attachment 136559
Sorry but is the left temple 2.5 or the right?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don’t understand why so many people were adamant to say that his hair was only a mature hairline. If a random poster posted that original pic and asked if they were balding, most people here would say yes. But because Leo managed to maintain his hair all this time, everyone says it’s just a mature hairline? What about the crazy exceptional cases of the rich n famous, Elon Musk for example. I still think he may have been losing some hair in the temple region but had a transplant and/or treatment and/or the mysterious rich man cure.

Btw how is it possible for Elon Musk to be so diffused multiple decades ago, have a transplant, and still have an exceptional head of hair. From my understanding, some people in Musk’s position would be turned away from a transplant due to age/aggression, even finasteride shouldn’t hold that transplant for 40+ years.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Musk is a billionaire and probably has people do his hair before he leaves the house or gets anywhere near a camera during a presentation. A transplant is nice and is great for advancement but the real gamechanger to any dense look is concealer like dermatch.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood spotters make me f*****g lol

When he's not acting, Dicaprio is actually on these forums reading about side effects of minoxedelium cream and finasteride

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Di caprio is not balding at all, he has the perfect hair and example of proper mature hairline. Experienced minor recession over his career which you can see from his younger photos. His hairline now is sharp and clean with that old-school slick back look. I'd say if you were to compare his and Brad's hair now Di Caprio would win.
I call that anchorman recession or anchorman hair and losing that amount there is not cosmetically significant especially if all of the rest of the hair is still unaffected. Caprio can grow his hair long, like Pitt. Probably not many people on here who wouldn't trade with Leo in a second.