DHT

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
how long dht will be in your blood. like how many years it will stay strongly in your blood anybody know?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Err from puberty until the day you die.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
how btw when your testosterone it will automatically lowers your dht?

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As the name suggests it contains four hydrogen groups instead of the normal 3 found in testosterone.It is an intermediate form of testosterone...So the answer to your question would be-no if you increase your testosterone levels dramatically,you would end up increasing your DHT levels as well and if your hair follicles are genetically sensitive to DHT,it will fasten your balding process :thumbdown2:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fluconazole,flutamide,Cyproterone acetate,Finasteride,spironolactone or any antiandrogen :woot:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Fluconazole,flutamide,Cyproterone acetate,Finasteride,spironolactone or any antiandrogen :woot:

You mean reduce the effects of testosterone, as opposed to reducing levels of testosterone?

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
Lower insulin levels and reduced stress both result in raised levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to testosterone, and prevents it from circulating free in the blood. Only free testosterone is converted to DHT. It is the level of free androgens and not total androgens which is relevant to the levels of DHT in the scalp and the progression of male pattern baldness. In short, aerobic exercise is capable of significantly lowering DHT.[23][24]

source Wikipedia ....

is it free testosterone only converted into dht ?????????

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
sexual stimulation has been proven to increase testosterone because of a rise in oxytocin and endorphin in the body ???

have to stop masturbate?

DHTHater

Established Member
Reaction score
raj47 said:
Lower insulin levels and reduced stress both result in raised levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to testosterone, and prevents it from circulating free in the blood. Only free testosterone is converted to DHT. It is the level of free androgens and not total androgens which is relevant to the levels of DHT in the scalp and the progression of male pattern baldness. In short, aerobic exercise is capable of significantly lowering DHT.[23][24]

source Wikipedia ....

is it free testosterone only converted into dht ?????????

raj, this conflicts with one study done that actually showed DHT levels were higher by 14.7 % in men aged 40-70 that exercised for a year compared to a baseline 1% of men that did not exercise: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/569299

"Conclusions: A yearlong, moderate-intensity aerobic exercise program increased DHT and SHBG, but it had no effect on other androgens in middle-aged to older men."

The confusing part here is that the same study said that SHBG levels were also raised with exercise, and that SHBG could cancel out the effects of testosterone.
One study showed bald men and men who were balding all had low levels of SHBG in common. So that would mean, theoretically, that exercise should be a good thing to prevent hair loss. Sort of conflicting data. 14.7% is not a lot. Literally like 1.3% a month. The study actually says that exercise increased the circulating DHT levels, due to increased circulation. That would have nothing to do with proiduction of DHT. It jsut means that since you're circulating everything better with exercise, DHT showed up in blood tests 14% more often.

Either way it looks like they cancel each other out with exercise. If pressed for an answer , I would say that aerobic exercise is a good thing for hair for a variety of reasons. I can't say the same for weightlifting however.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
raj47 said:
sexual stimulation has been proven to increase testosterone because of a rise in oxytocin and endorphin in the body ???

have to stop masturbate?

Balding men should not masturbate excessively....One could also end up losing a lot of essential minerals that your hair requires.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
thank you mpsux20

there is any study for masturbate guy .if he masturbate then how much energy he is wasting ?

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong in masturbating when you feel horny[it is human nature and God's gift to mankind] but if its done frequently when you are not horny then that condition is termed as Over-Masturbation which has some potential side effects.Over-masturbation, or more accurately said over-ejaculation stimulates parasympathetic nervous functions, which results in the over production of sex hormones: acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abnormally high levels of sex hormones cause brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion. In other words: there is a big change of body chemistry when man or woman practices over-masturbation.

Of course the valuable stuffs that you lose through ejaculation can be easily substituted with a proper diet.The quantity or the energy that you could lose depends on how much you ejaculate and how often you do the same.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
anybody know what will be the maximum masturbate for a guy ?

as you said will it speed up the receding and diffusing!!!

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
If you masturbate too much you'll go to hell and Sarah Palin will be the next president.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
if you over masturbate prolactin stay well elevated for a good period of time

google is your friend my friend

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
today i am going to speak my Doctor story .so here is the story of my family doctor who was now around 55 years of age ..when i was little around 7~8 years i can remember he is face my Doctor he was bald at NW5+ at age 25. recently i visited to check my lipid profile blood test to him i was totally shocked by his total appearance now he is NW1..i was above to ask him for prescription to my hair loss (i was around NW2 thin).

i asked what the heck you done to your hair ?

Doctor: with a little smile he replied for the most of the people they lost their dht concentration when they reach certain age like me .

and then what you've used to get back your hair ?

Doctor: smile.. minoxidil 2% night &morning!!!!

he is general physician and not dermatologist or a tricologist .

he is not aware of finastride and even nizoral..