DHT & Trib, temporary increase induce rapid miniaturizat

shyguy

Reaction score
DHT... can there be a temporary increase that could induce a rapid incident of miniaturization?

The reason I ask this question is because I just realized a possible important piece of information that happened right before my month of rapid miniaturization.....

I met my girlfriend the first week of August 06...... In the first week we had sex but I struggled a little bit because of the Low Libido problems that I have been dealing with over the past year ...... After that I ran to GNC and picked up a bottle of Vitrix (Tribulus Tetris) to help with my libido, this was in the second week of August.... I used the bottle of vitrix from the second week of August 06 to the first week of September 06..... In the second week of September I had blood work done in which my test revealed

testosterone(serum) 763 ref>241-827
testosterone(free) 20.3 ref>8.7-25.1
LH 5.3 ref>1.5-9.3

The funny thing is that for the past 2 years that I have been having my blood drawn (5 times) as well as my previous most recent blood work test which I had in Feb 06 had my levels of testosterone (serum) always in the 300's, (free) always 12-14, LH was always in the 3.0's........

so for 2 years that I have been having blood work performed I was always low in testosterone and LH, but magically after using a bottle of tribulus tetris my testosterone levels shoot up.......................

Here is the correlation, I used the Virtix (trib) from the second week of August 06 to the first week of september 06, then from late September 06 through the month of Oct 06 until the present I have experienced the most rapid thining/miniaturization possible.... Is it possible that the Trib could of kicked in this rapid onset of hairloss.. and if so wouldnt it be temporary because dont you have to continue to use trib to maintain high testosterone levels..... I have always had low normal to normal testosterone levels all my life! what would be the explanation for my jump in levels of testosterone and LH if I was taking nothing all this time except for the 3-4 weeks I used trib?

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your testosterone went up because you got laid - therefore your hair fell out because you got laid...

Moral - don't get laid. :wink:

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
wait a minute...we want hair so we CAN get laid.

This is a serious catch 22. :freaked:

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i guess it's not that hard to believe that if your testosterone levels shot up, your hair loss would get worse, considering testosterone is androgen and is bad for your hair. but as u say, testosterone levels should've returned to normal after u stopped using the vitrix, so maybe your hair loss could slow down now due to u not having used vitrix after sept.

G

MPBWarrior said:
i guess it's not that hard to believe that if your testosterone levels shot up, your hair loss would get worse, considering testosterone is androgen and is bad for your hair.

I don't believe it.

shyguy

Reaction score
MPBwarrior, Im hoping ur right about my levels going down after stopping vitrix... as I stated I used vitrix in AUG 06, had blood work test in Sept 06 which revealed higher testosterone/LH levels...... at the end of Sept 06/beginnin Oct 06 started to experience unimaginable thinning/miniaturizing from my thick hair..... had blood work tested again in middle of Oct 06 and my tesosterone/LH levels were coming back down from the high levels I had in Sept......

Anyway, Here are some pics I posted over at hairloss help...... this explains my hair loss progression in 2-3 months time...

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=63647&STARTPAGE=3