Dht Doesn't Cause Hairloss,7 Word Title

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

https://www.livestrong.com/article/228100-when-does-your-testosterone-level-start-to-drop/
According to MayoClinic.com, testosterone levels in men peak during the teen and early adult years, then decrease about 1 percent a year after age 30. A male infant starts out with less than 30 nanograms/deciliter, or ng/dL, in his blood, says the University of Michigan Health System. Teens between the ages of 14 and 15 years should have between 8 to 53 ng/dL of testosterone in their blood, while 16 to 19-year-olds average 200 to 970 ng/dL. Men in their 20s or 30s can expect to have a testosterone level of 270 to 1,080 ng/dL. From 40 to 59 years of age, testosterone levels drop to between 350 and 890 ng/dL. From 60 years on, a typical testosterone level in men is between 350 and 720 ng/dL.

Yes it is not 25 yo it's 30 yo. My bad :)

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
https://www.livestrong.com/article/228100-when-does-your-testosterone-level-start-to-drop/
According to MayoClinic.com, testosterone levels in men peak during the teen and early adult years, then decrease about 1 percent a year after age 30. A male infant starts out with less than 30 nanograms/deciliter, or ng/dL, in his blood, says the University of Michigan Health System. Teens between the ages of 14 and 15 years should have between 8 to 53 ng/dL of testosterone in their blood, while 16 to 19-year-olds average 200 to 970 ng/dL. Men in their 20s or 30s can expect to have a testosterone level of 270 to 1,080 ng/dL. From 40 to 59 years of age, testosterone levels drop to between 350 and 890 ng/dL. From 60 years on, a typical testosterone level in men is between 350 and 720 ng/dL.

Yes it is not 25 yo it's 30 yo. My bad :)

I don't know where to begin.

Just accept that you are wrong. Testosterone does not naturally decline with age. It's a statistic.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just accept that you are wrong. Testosterone does not naturally decline with age. It's a statistic.

So your logic is just "Bouhouhou I have no fact up my sleeve,but I'm right and you're wrong" ?
Nice dude ! ;)

Test Levels will never be static. Mens produce it until they die,but the level drops when we aged.
You wont have the same test level in your 18's and in your 70's,just a lil bit of logic.

And ancient generations have more testosterone than young generations. Just a fact,accept it or deny it,it's your choice ;)

Last edited:

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
So your logic is just "Bouhouhou I have no fact up my sleeve,but I'm right and you're wrong" ?
Nice dude ! ;)

Test Levels will never be static. Mens produce it until they die,but the level drops when we aged.
You wont have the same test level in your 18's and in your 70's,just a lil bit of logic.

And ancient generations have more testosterone than young generations. Just a fact,accept it or deny it,it's your choice ;)

English must not be your first language, this is where the misunderstanding stems.

I'll try to be more clear. Testosterone drops with age in statistical clinical data, but it does not 'naturally' drop with age.

Hope this makes sense.

H

Reaction score

ALightInTheDark is correct you've probably seen all those raise your T level commercials that target middle aged and older men promising they'll look like the Rock if they use this pill.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that your hair becomes more DHT sensitive with age? So even though you have less test at 70 then 18 you would still lose hair? Let me give you an example I used to inject exogenous test as a body builder for many years ( i was on finasteride) I never had any issues. All of a sudden while using no anabolics at all at around age 35 I started to lose a lot of my hair.While still being on finasteride. Also if you look at many bodybuilders in their prime, using astronomical amounts of hormones they still had a good amount of hair. When you look at them later in life in their 70s, they are retired yet all of a sudden you see they are obviously bald/receded.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible that your hair becomes more DHT sensitive with age? So even though you have less test at 70 then 18 you would still lose hair? Let me give you an example I used to inject exogenous test as a body builder for many years ( i was on finasteride) I never had any issues. All of a sudden while using no anabolics at all at around age 35 I started to lose a lot of my hair.While still being on finasteride. Also if you look at many bodybuilders in their prime, using astronomical amounts of hormones they still had a good amount of hair. When you look at them later in life in their 70s, they are retired yet all of a sudden you see they are obviously bald/receded.

Maybe ?
Test and especially DHT upregulates and make you loose all of your hair ?
In previous generations,they were no baldies at 20's and a few bit at 30's.
Actually they are more and more baldies in their 20/30's
Test play a good role for hair too

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
ALightInTheDark is correct you've probably seen all those raise your T level commercials that target middle aged and older men promising they'll look like the Rock if they use this pill.

I assure you, he is not.

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe ?
Test and especially DHT upregulates and make you loose all of your hair ?
In previous generations,they were no baldies at 20's and a few bit at 30's.
Actually they are more and more baldies in their 20/30's
Test play a good role for hair too

Can we stop talking DHT now? It's missing the forest for the trees.