DHT and Masturbation

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How many times is this gonna come up?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For the love, are you really going to stop having sex and rubbing one out because of one article.

There are a few articles that support your theory and a few that disprove it. We can arque both ways.

"Sorry honey, no hankey pankey tonight, I am suffering from Hair loss and sex with will cause a shed."

Relax....everything in moderation is A-OKAY!

Tony

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Here we go again....
Just because some guy writes an article for a website/magazine doesn't make it true my friend.
The whole article is based on opinion and very little fact. He gives no hard evidence to his claims (no pun intended). Actually he gives NO evidence to his claims.
Bottom line.......Don't believe everything you read.

Anorexic Hair

Reaction score
Every GOOD thing (in my opinion), seems to be related to hairloss. Smoking,alot of sex,cigs,dugs,alcohol,practically all d good food...
It's sounds like Jim Morrison's life, but he had amazing healty hair ....WHAT D f*** IS GOING ON!!!!

Axon

Reaction score
I know lots of dude who have more sex AND beat off way more than me and have perfect hairlines.

Theory = crap

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
i broke up with my gf and was so frustratd, i mb so much in the past few weeks and i m shock of my sheding
ok guys, it is not necessary mb will cause shedding, there is no casual relationship, but the two may be correlated. it is good for educational if some hvent read it.

some fukers may born to have better genetics and wont lose a hair with a lot of fuking, smoking and drinking. but fuk, for those who are suffering from male pattern baldness, guys should take this into consideration.

that being said, over-mb and too-much-sex may increase shedding, doing it regularly is okay imo. just dont over-do it.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Getting the yogurt out of your ice cream cone is supposed to be good for you .......helps you fall asleep.....helps your immune system......helps generate higher doses of sperm...and is also good in relieving stress.

I dont believe that waxing your carrot is harmful in any way shape or from..theres is no data supporting that theory either.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, here is the most rediculous catch 22.
In light of this article, some guys may give up sex so that they can keep their hair. But, I'd be willing to bet, the only reason they want to keep their hair is so that they can remain sexually attractive.

Give up sex so I can keep my hair so that I can have sex?

I dont get it.

Pirate Commander F.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
If it's on the internet it must be true, right? Am I being naive? I mean it's not like every clown with an opinion, however dumb that opinion might be, can set up a webpage and ... oh wait

damn

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most of the anti-masturbation articles out there are written by right wing religous zealouts who want to gain power over you by making you feel guilty about your sexuality.

Dont give them that power. Dont believe non-medical articles about how masturbation is bad for hair loss, or any other health issue.

The fact is, sexual function is like any action in the body - the less you use it, the quicker you lose it. So unless you want to be one of those 35 year old guys that cant get hard to save their life, keep your dick in shape by jerking off when your urge calls.

Now if you are masturbating eccesively, enough to cause problems with work/school/social life, you should probably cut back, but not because it will make your hair better.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
Most of the anti-masturbation articles out there are written by right wing religous zealouts who want to gain power over you by making you feel guilty about your sexuality.

Dont give them that power. Dont believe non-medical articles about how masturbation is bad for hair loss, or any other health issue.

The fact is, sexual function is like any action in the body - the less you use it, the quicker you lose it. So unless you want to be one of those 35 year old guys that cant get hard to save their life, keep your dick in shape by jerking off when your urge calls.

Now if you are masturbating eccesively, enough to cause problems with work/school/social life, you should probably cut back, but not because it will make your hair better.

Well put!

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Cut back on masturbation and other extraneous sexual activity...

Can someone please define "extraneous sexual activity" for me?

oni

Reaction score
Can someone please define "extraneous sexual activity" for me?

TortoiseAndHair, It's anything sexual that's not to do with making children that includes practicing :freaked:

It's what the religious nuts want lol!!!

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
ah.. zeke thats because its not true!! i hope your not putting sperm on your head.. after seeing those pics!!

cause those pics are from the propecia clinical trials, notice the measuring device above the forhead.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I read that thread a while back. I laughed the whole way through. I cannot be sure, but I THINK that someone ousted Ken Bellanger as the culprit for spreading that lie. I am also pretty sure that socks was the voice of reason and got thrown off that forum for it. Maybe he has some input?

At any rate: guys, be realistic. Take a step back and breathe. Hair loss sucks. However, you want to know what else has to suck? Actually looking at yourself in the mirror after you just smeared your own (I am assuming your own) sperm into your hair. Whoever (whether it was Ken Bellanger or not) started this hoax was out for some laughs and should be flogged publicly for it.