devastating affects of regaine. With pictures

JWM

Reaction score
WOW. Great improvement. How many mls of minoxidil do you apply per application? And are you still using the liquid?

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
fightingalltheway said:
update....wet, and combed in the same parting. 19/20 ish months. big 3.
do you think this should be moved to a different forum page....cos im on propecia....as well
John
Yes - to success stories!

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn straight. Never have I seen a thread with such a negative name and such a positive outcome!

JayC2

Established Member
Reaction score
wow thanks for the great comments! i still thought i was doomed and nothing was working, so it shows that taking pics is imperative!!!! and patience is imperative.....a few months ago I thought i was doomed!!!! and last june after the shed (pic on first page) ....I worried myself sick!!!!
Seems treatments do work....giving them time is so impotrant

JWM

Reaction score
Awesome. Congrats again for toughing out the shed and reaping the rewards :bravo:

JayC2

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: devastating affects of regaine. 23 MONTH UPDATE

Firstly please moveto general discussions as this involves the big 3.

23 month update...been getting paranoid for some reason ive been thinning....here are photo's taken this morning...last one styled

Attachments

• IMAG0177.JPG
    IMAG0177.JPG
    375.9 KB · Views: 574
  • IMAG0178.JPG
    IMAG0178.JPG
    434.9 KB · Views: 532
  • IMAG0181.JPG
    IMAG0181.JPG
    362.7 KB · Views: 592
  • IMAG0183.JPG
    IMAG0183.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 571
  • IMAG0185.JPG
    IMAG0185.JPG
    420.6 KB · Views: 625

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Great success I think. Hardly looks like hairloss anymore! Great that you rode out the shed, I think it really looked bad at the beginning after the minoxidil. Goes to show how important patience is. Probably a lot of people don't see the results because they quit too early.

Keep it up!

JayC2

Established Member
Reaction score
exact 2 year update

here iz my two year update. From despair, shedding, recovery, more despair, worrying...it seems pictures tell the 100% true picture....if it wasnt for taking pics and riding out sheds....I would have quit. ive got to 2 years and im happy :eek:)....2 year pics.............

Attachments

• hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 643
  • hair3.jpg
    hair3.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 583
  • hair1.jpg
    hair1.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 625

Jake97

Reaction score
Looks great. How exactly do you apply minoxidil. Just down the line of parted hairs you have in the middle ? Or other areas to ?

JayC2

Established Member
Reaction score
not even to the line of partered hairs really....I part my hair before i apply, then spread around in the general male pattern baldness spot, also on the temples. I was a NW1 2 years ago...I'd say im a Norwood 1.5-1.8 now

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks healthy. Zero sign of male pattern baldness.

But just a tip you shouldn't part it, that style died in the 90s! Would look way better a bit shorter, messed up with some wax or something. :)