Destroy all bad smp center in 2022 we have more invalide scalp (with bad ink.blue,grey,green )then nirmal scalp.at the moment never help for repair

Muri

My Regimen
Reaction score
The biggest problem is that all smp Industrie can not help for invalide scalo from botched smp,the Cents say go to laser removal,but the problem is laser removal dont help really,you go 6-15sessions and wait 2 years before you Start a repair,its painfull ,long way,expensive and all smp invalide scalos dont want laser removal and search a other way,
My Research is,when a botches scalp full dsrk then only laser removal is the first step ,but when the scalp after botched smp not so dark and your botched smp ink is not so dark then all Centers must help for a easy fast way
And this is fixing Cover up technique but not all center make this in europe 50% of all smp are botched and now in 2022 we have mire bochted smp then normal,in last 10 years thus Industrie make more invalide then other.. now we want a a New fast repair way without 10 sessions laser removal,please help the invalide smp scalps worldwide and bring 2022 a New fixing technique withou4 laser removal ,when the smp artist a grandmaster then He can play with ink. And the technique and can repair without laser removal.change the game i 2022.

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most SMP i see are bad because the guy thinks having a juvenile hairline at 40 years old is normal. And the color is usually way off, like that NBA dude who got it and looked like he spray painted his head. If youre gonna get SMP at least give yourself a mature hairline. IMO after late 20s a little recession looks more natural than a NW0