Desperate For Salon In Nyc Or Long Island

blendingin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I was looking for help finding a full service place to get my first system because I think I messed up the template on my first attempt. I’ve called Blanca, one time I got a hold of her and she told me she’d call me back when she was done with her client and I never got a call back. Another message left on her machine got no reply. I’ve heard not so nice things about Didi. Does anyone know of anyone else I can go to? Thank you. I really just want the full service for my first one so I can really get it right.

jabberwocky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live on the West coast but I've seen this guy on Instagram called Phil who's in NYC. His Insta account is pretty popular. Definitely do your research before going there though! Best of luck, let us know how it goes!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live on the West coast but I've seen this guy on Instagram called Phil who's in NYC. His Insta account is pretty popular. Definitely do your research before going there though! Best of luck, let us know how it goes!

He is probably one of the MOST expensive guys in New York, because of this fame. I hear he charges something like $800 for a session, not including hair, but I can be mistaken. There was a guy on here, last year who used him. The "Hairskeen" product that he pushes is nothing special, but he paid $1,800 for the session + stock UTS system.