Dermmatch on a completely bald head

benepv

Reaction score
Despite what some people said that Dermmatch would look fake on a completely bald head, I went ahead and bought some anyway. I applied it for the first time today and I think it looks pretty good. The only thing is it's hard to evenly spread it and I'm finding that there a dark and light patches of it. Any suggestions to fixing this?

Anyway here is what it looks like from the front:

dermmatch.jpg

Attachments

• dermmatch.jpg
    dermmatch.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,959

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know how you're going to explain to people an ever-shifting hairline. But I share your struggles my friend with using dermmatch.

It doesn't look bad, sort of believable in the pictures. But that opinion might change if someone were to be looking at your head a mere inches away.

Do remember to stay away from water, or it'll be a hard time explaining why your hair is dissolving and running down your forehead.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not bad.... Derm is OK with water, Its only when you shampoo it comes off, unlike all the fibres, which only takes a change of wind direction or a scratch head to come off

losingit1974

Reaction score
I was doing this for years on my crown. It sometimes looked great, sometimes passable and sometimes looked downright awful. I never got the hang of it and would often spend an hour or more trying to get the result I wanted, whereas other days it looked fine straight away.

It seemed to me that the dryer my scalp the worse the results. If I'd shampoo'd my hair that day then guaranteed the result would be awful. I used to remove the stuff with facewipes to re-apply to avoid this problem.

Sound familiar?