dermmatch arrival??

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
hello

just been flicking through the site and last week decided to give my hair a go again after shaving it for a year. using rogaine again and about to order proscar and nizoral.

i have quite a bit of thinning on the crown and on top, but when its dry and styled with a good pomade/clay/bed head it looks pretty good. just my crown was seriously beginning to show in any kind of light.

This is where im hoping dermmatch will really help me out. BUT i orderd it last weds from answers4hair.com and have yet to receive it. even more worringly they have changed there phone number, wont answer my emails. i havnt been scammed have i?

thanks if you answer my post.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I ordered directly from Dermatch.com. I never had a problem and they always ship very quickly. Sorry that's not much help for you NOW but I recommend them for future transactions.

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
absolute apology. the dermmatch arrived today. been experimenting and it looks amazing -- im just wondering if it looks too damn good. I mean i have a grade 1 and now you cant see any male pattern baldness. im wondering how i can grow my hair out and at the same time not look obviously like i am using a concealer. any advice?

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just work with it. A little goes a long way. Pretty soon you'll be applying it in less than 3 minutes and it'll look perfect.

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
hey social drinker thanks for replying and i'll second a social drink. I have to ask though are you sure absolute no one notices? am i just being paranoid?

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
I think there are things you can add to it, moisturizing hairsprays or whatever, that will make it look even better. Just ask social drinker, I've seen his dermatch pictures and they're unbelievable.