Derminator 2 - Alternatives? (dr Pen Ultima A7?)

Jon277

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm about to buy dermapen. After some research I've decided to get Derminator 2 since it's not much more expensive than Dr Pen A6/a7 and it's been recommended everywhere.

But unfortunatelly they don't ship to my country, also staff seems a bit autistic, they ban people for no reason + they have info that if someone will use mail forwarding service they will cancel this order (like what the hell, it's not even their concern).

So basically I can't get it.

Is dr Pen ultima A7 much worse? I want to use it on my scalp + on face acne scars.

Last edited:

Jon277

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea, honestly. I'm from Poland. Also funfact, their stores are located in Czech Republic and they dont ship to Czech either.

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea, honestly. I'm from Poland. Also funfact, their stores are located in Czech Republic and they dont ship to Czech either.
so f*****g true!! I mean why the f*** you even care?? just sell your products right? My brother just recently moved to USA , I am waiting him to settle so I can purchase and ship it to his address and only then he can send it to me through freighter

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get a dr.pen ultima a6, wireless, does the job just fine and tbh what we are doing to our scalps with needling is pretty crude in the end.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I convinced myself , derminator is superior

If you want a wired device and having to deal with the special staff at owndoc it is up to you i guess. To me dr.pen does the same thing for cheaper and wireless, plus you don't need to go through owndoc for cartridges.