Dermatch questions

Reaction score
Hello. Thse questions are for Dermatch....

1. does it stay on during sleep, or if you dont wash your hair the next day?

2. does it come off bad in your beanies or your hats?

3. does it have a smell?

4. does it shed ? if I wear a white shirt? will it fall out ? How about on a windy day?

5. How does it hold up in salt water? excessive swimming at the beach????

Thanks

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
GeorgeCantStandya said:
There's no-one here named dermmatch. :wink: Just kidding.

GeorgeCantStandya said:
1. does it stay on during sleep, or if you dont wash your hair the next day?
Yes it does. Sometimes I think mine even looks better the next day.

GeorgeCantStandya said:
2. does it come off bad in your beanies or your hats?
I don't normally wear hats, but I have seen some brown streaks in my hood when I wear that(no I am not a KKK member).

GeorgeCantStandya said:
3. does it have a smell?
You can smell a slight makeup scent if you take a big whiff of the container, but it does not smell in your hair. In fact, I've tried Courve as well and found that Courve does have a rather noticeable smell when in the hair. Anyone else who have used Courve noticed that?

GeorgeCantStandya said:
4. does it shed ? if I wear a white shirt? will it fall out ? How about on a windy day??
I have noticed one or two specks on my forehead during the day, but nothing really noticeable. So I don't really think it should affect a white shirt that much, as long as you put the Dermmatch on and comb it through before you put on the white shirt. But I don't wear a lot of white so I can't say for sure.
I've not had any problems with it falling out on a windy day. Although I suppose those specks I have seen could have been jarred loose by the wind.

GeorgeCantStandya said:
5. How does it hold up in salt water? excessive swimming at the beach???
I haven't used it in salt water or any swimming for that matter. I'm not totally convinced I would use it when swimming, because recently I went out for a walk while it was snowing, and when I came back home and the snow melted in my hair, brown streaks of water were running down my face. So if anyone says that it holds up in rain, I think they are lying. Other than that, I like Dermmatch!

Thinning1

Reaction score
GeorgeCantStandya said:

5. How does it hold up in salt water? excessive swimming at the beach????

Thanks

I went scuba diving the other day with it it. I actually applied it the evening before and forgot to wash it out. I was shitting myself that maybe when I got outa the water I would have brown stuff running down my forhead.

But nope. I got out of the water and there was no "run off". I got home and washed my hair and it was only then that the stuff came out. I may have lost a little while diving but there was nothing noticable.

Hope this helps