Dermatch, minoxidil, Nioxin AND laser together!

Sol_5

Reaction score
hi there!

Just thought I would tell evryone my regime as it seems to be working at long last & believe me I have tried everything!!!

I am 23 years old and have been losong hair since i was 18. In a desparate plea to keep my hair I have tried as many solutions as possible no matter how stupid thay have sounded!

To cut a long story short this is the ine that has worked:

minoxidil 5% (morning & night)
Laser tratement once a week
Nioxin starters kit every other day (for advanced hairloss)
Dermatch - every other day. Applied after the minoxidil & Nioxin have dried.

Also:

Sea Kelp tablets & Omeg 3 fish oil tablets daily.

NOW, this may seem a long and tiresome process. Well, it is. BUT it seems to be working. Shedding is minimal> from losing hanfulls of hair a day, I am just losing 2 or 3 hairs. Also, there are few gaps left which can only be seen when my hair is soaking wet.

On the down side, apart from the ime 'wasted' my head itches like hell. But as a wise man once said.

'No pain, no gain!'

;-)[/b]

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
hey you say you use dermmatch every other day. what happens when you apply all the topicals the day after applying dermmatch?

Sol_5

Reaction score
Nothin. Never had any probs cause the dermatch is dry by then & won't run.

viperfish

Reaction score
You need something for dht and inflammation. Nioxin is not gonna cut it. Instead of the nioxin get yourself on cu peptides. Here would be a good regimen for you.

regrowth: lasercomb(?), minoxidil, cu peptides.
dht: propecia, spironolactone, or fluridil.
inflammation: cu peptides, nizoral, lasercomb(?).

Trust me get rid of that nioxin garbage. Your wasting your time and money. For cu peptides you could get the American Crew Revitalize formulas, which you can also get from your barber. This is assuming your getting nioxin from your barber, which they all claim works miracles. It's pure bullshit and they know nothing of hairloss and how to effectively fight it.